• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Hurt my back today trying to follow some of the exercises at our group of Pilates today. I need to practice a lot more if I want to be in that group.

Resting for at least a couple of days. I need to remember to stretch before exercising so to avoid twisting or pulling a muscle.

I went swimming today before work and I felt great but after the day I reconsidering if this is actually good, after all I do get home pretty tired. The silver lining is that I'll sleep better, hopefully.

Back up to 45 minutes of yoga a day, I am finally through that fucking detox. Started cycling more too, and going for 10km walks again. All of that I'm sure will help with my fried endorphins. Today I feel like my body needs a rest as I cycled last evening so I will do restorative yoga today.

I am definitely resting today, will postpone it for Friday. I had finally had a full non stop 8.5 hours of sleep. No meds. I guess the swimming worked, except that it took more than a day. :)

Back to work now.

Lifted chest, triceps and abs today. Nice workout. Going to add back in some running and walking and still slacking on yoga.

Back to the routine tomorrow. Pilates at lunch hour, if I can't make it for the swimming hour before work.

Have gone to a long walk this evening after work. Feeling good, but pretty tired.

Walked/ran 4 miles, stretching exercised and swam for 30 minutes. Feeling tired, but good.

Figured Id stop in here to keep me motivated. You all make me feel like a wimp with your routines lol!

Today I think I will start with a bike ride. Dont know how long is good though, any suggestions?

If you have hills, its different than if it is all level terrain.

Me--I am going to do some aerobic housecleaning as I procrastinated as usual and now my house guest will be here this afternoon.

I was running on the treadmill for almost 50 minutes. It's aerobic but a bit boring. Done for the day. :)