• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

Walking over 15 miles per day. Most much of time shouldering over sixty pounds. Lifting thousands of pounds daily. Lifting chest and abbs on the weekends. Pretty ripped want to be chiseled.

Walking over 15 miles per day. Most much of time shouldering over sixty pounds. Lifting thousands of pounds daily. Lifting chest and abbs on the weekends. Pretty ripped want to be chiseled.

Damn dude! LOL... Where do you find the time to do all that? I'm about to start working out again when I regain a little energy, as I do every time I get clean. 6 days.... Now I just need a little sleep. I'm going to start with push ups and walking and jogging to get myself going and work my way up from there

Its my job.. That's what In do all day.. I go all over the place, get to see all this crazy stuff and often carry shit in and out.. among many other things. I never knew I would like it this much. I bullshit with all these people everyday. I'm hitting over 30,000 steps a day just at work. its fun shit

Switching jobs.. So I took two weeks and let my body recover. Hit chest and triceps today. Feeling strong. Any of you guys working out?

Switching jobs.. So I took two weeks and let my body recover. Hit chest and triceps today. Feeling strong. Any of you guys working out?

I'm glad you're feeling good!
I was on the elliptical tonight, got a good sweat going.
Today I decided it's enough of the nonsense and I want to be in great shape. I'm getting up early tomorrow. Gonna do some stretches, some crunches, push ups, run on the treadmill and do more of the elliptical.

This morning I stretched first, then did 100 crunches and 50 push ups.

I found an exercise bike in the basement, cranked up music on the stereo and rode the bike for 40 minutes. Stretched after that.

My shirt was soaked front and back. My bandana was soaked too. I'm gonna keep up with it.

^ nice C2C!
I'm not sore today.. I took creatine yesterday. I'm going to stretch and lift legs and biceps in the afternoon.

Thanks! Have a great work out this afternoon! :)

I just remembered Celtic Sea Salt is excellent for recovery. That's because it has all kinds of vitamins and minerals. I used to put 8 ounces of warm water in a glass, add a pinch of sea salt, stir it around and drink. It makes you feel brand new after a hard work out. I gotta get some.

Got up bright and early, took my Vitamin D3. I use a caffeine and synephrine stack. I think synephrine was banned in the UK. It's basically like Ephedrine.
I do 250 mg caffeine pills and measure 50 mg of synephrine on the scale.

Did 100 crunches, 50 pushups, rode the bike for 40 minutes, then ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes. My entire shirt was drenched.

The synephrine makes you sweat more and burn more fat faster.

Hammering it C2C.. My legs are pretty sore and so are my biceps. Lost some strength in my biceps. Stretch today and take a rest day and protein up some more. Going into the club to hit the spa:cool: steam room is down getting the tile replaced.

Back at it tomorrow, stretch, interval sprints, lift abs, back and shoulders. Abs will now be lifted 2 out of three lift days.

This morning I woke up and thought "Ouch."
My arms and stomach muscles hurt. No crunches or push ups today, giving that a rest.

I rode the bike for 40 minutes.

I soaked yesterday and that was nice. I will be soar tomorrow C2C as ill will be lifting some groups i have not been useing lately. Big day today.. Charge.. Then soak. Take Sat as another rest day. Back to chest and triceps sun.

Yeah I biked for 45 minutes last night, mostly riding off anger at a family member. I haven't done any exercise today yet, but we will get back to it. Shit, I might run on the treadmill tonight.

I didn't do any exercise yesterday.

Got up early this morning and did 100 crunches, 50 pushups, rode on the bike for 45 minutes.

I had the music blasting on the stereo and while I was pedaling hard, I kept yelling "THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!!"

It's always better when it's over.