• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good, and way more fun than going to the gym. :)

*thumbsup. I can only bring myself to go to the gym for specific strength/conditioning work directed at a particular sport. Has to be out on the bike or swimming or something more interesting if I'm not doing that.

Chainsawing, hauling, and stacking big ass logs today.. going to try and put in four hours.

More chainsawing, hauling, and stacking big heavy ass logs.. the tree im still working on was over a 130 years old when it died.. note to self if i ever feal the need for a good beat down pick a fight with a logger. Charge.. back to the gym tomorow.

Went last night off tonight back tomorrow after over time wrk.

My neighbor called to me when I was leaving the house yesterday, asking if I needed some firewood. He took an oak tree down and he's working on splitting all the wood. I told him I don't but that I love splitting wood and I'd help him with that. He was enthusiastic about it because it would help him go faster. So I've got an additional workout source now. :) I seriously do love splitting wood, it's so fun, and a great workout for sure.

My neighbor called to me when I was leaving the house yesterday, asking if I needed some firewood. He took an oak tree down and he's working on splitting all the wood. I told him I don't but that I love splitting wood and I'd help him with that. He was enthusiastic about it because it would help him go faster. So I've got an additional workout source now. :) I seriously do love splitting wood, it's so fun, and a great workout for sure.

OMG lumber work is burly and what a workout.

Today i raked and hauled leaves for three hours.. attacked that fucking stump for another hour and a half (no its not even moving a little:X).. I'm so beet i can't even type. I feal great though.

I thinm i know what it is haha!

I actually started to use the blue therapy light again as we are in the dark times.. it really helps with my sleep patterns.

Im going to run intervals and lift chest and biceps today. I also think im going to turn into a six day vegetarian... so six days a week im going to be a vegetarian.

Just finished with spinning class ad feel A-M-AZ-I-N-G!

The usual gym routine today. Not sure if I am going tomorrow since I feel like I need to do over time work again but I will bring my gym clothes just in case.

^get your ass up son!! :D

Spinning class at 12 today and stoked!!!

I just did a cold turkey benzo withdrawal and stopped taking stimulants and really want to get back into exercise and eating right, and by right I mean concise and preparing my meals ahead of time. I have been really lacking from 4-5x a week doing cardio to not doing any, and from hitting the gym/exercising at home to none at all. I really need a good work out partner but currently don't know anyone maybe it's time to hit the gym and make some new friends.

Anyway, maybe today I'll do some yoga and try to relax (just downloaded some videos recently).

^ Jump back into your routine.. I gave up on a workout partner. So much simpler to get it done solo.

Intervals and lifting legs and biceps today. I went up on weight levels on chest and triceps and im still recovering a bit.

^ Jump back into your routine.. I gave up on a workout partner. So much simpler to get it done solo.

Intervals and lifting legs and biceps today. I went up on weight levels on chest and triceps and im still recovering a bit.

Thanks. I think I'll possibly pick up a health/exercise book. It can be my partner I'm in need of (I do find it easier to live a healthy life though when others are involved doing the same thing but I need to be able to rely on myself).

Tomorrow spinning class in the morning excited again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.