• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Excellent pre medications before edible dosage

Speed King

Bluelighter
If I'm smoking, I can time it with the dexedrine and blast off. I don't know how to time it with the candy edible.

Also, I use Lyrica and Valium.

Any information on how to get the most out of my medicine.

an edible, amphetamine, Lyrica and Valium.

thanks

I've personally always found amps to kill the sorta psychedelic effects of cannabis. I normally only use cannabis to help me sleep after taking dexedrine or something. Same with amps and lyrica... I can take lyrica with amphetamine and feel almost completely normal, depending on my dose of each.

What exactly are you trying to get out of these meds SK? I would probably take the benzo with the amphetamine, the edible when Im starting to come down, and the lyrica if I want to turn off my brain and sleep. Lyrica and cannabis can be a very synergistic combination BTW.

I'm at this imaginary place called Disney. I simply want to get the most out of the "trip". I only mentioned dextroamphetamine, because if it's timed correctly, it boosts the effect of the dextroamphetamine. It works great

The Lyrica is for pain. So far it only numbs slightly more.

The Valium kmtfo, so I use either in stressful situations or strictly at night.

I noticed that combining Lyrica (300mg + and 30mg+ of dextroamphetamime takes away pain all day.

I already took a stackable dose(150mg Lyrica and 30Mg of dextroamphetamine.

I think I'll eat edibles with my cofffee...

Alrighty. I made it in the parks and ate a moderate 30mg of edible candy. I am about to drink some blonde Sta*bucks coffee. We'll see.

Last edited:
Have fun. I can see the dextroamphetamine + lyrica being useful for pain.

This is all theoretical!!
The dextroamphetamine + pregabalin, in normal dosages ( 300 mg pregabalim, split by an hour and 30mg dextroamphetamine ER/SR really does the trick. I'm thinking prehaps pregabalin either adds the correct amount of GABA or in some way, shape or form, or through it's unknown mechanism of action, effects dopamine at some point in the area that has to do with pain.

This is off topic by a mile, but to conclude, I wouldn't say synergetic, but timed correctly, they complement each other at therapeutic doses

Back to the point. The moderate to smallish dose of edibles (30 mg) taken with 30mg of Dexedrine and 300+Mg of pregabalin, taken stacked, had me pretty high for a while.

I was pretty high by 12:30 pm.

I didn't bring my hash pen or more candy, due to the possible complications.

Three pieces of candy taken a half hour after the Dexedrine, Lyrica and coffee, did the trick. I never became so interested in Epcot, lol.

This is theoretical/hypothetical. ;)