• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Excel 7.5mg capsules from Mexico

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, I was cleaning out my garage last night, and found a bag of old medications. I saw a packet from Mexico, which says Excel on it, and everything else is written in Spanish, I don't understand or can't read Spanish.
The capsules are yellow, and they look exactly like adderall capsules, with tiny beads inside the capsule. I know it's against bluelight rules to put the pill identification on here. So I won't put it out.
Is anyone familiar with Excel 7.5mg, particularly from Mexico?

I did re search and didn't find ANYTHING. I did find info on it, but it was all written in Spanish.

Any information on what this medication is will be greatly appriciated.

So do I actually have a stimulant amphetamine from Mexico?
That REALLY does help.
But I want to know what it EXACTLY is if possible, please. Anyone else?

Ok, I was cleaning out my garage last night, and found a bag of old medications. I saw a packet from Mexico, which says Excel on it, and everything else is written in Spanish, I don't understand or can't read Spanish.
The capsules are yellow, and they look exactly like adderall capsules, with tiny beads inside the capsule. I know it's against bluelight rules to put the pill identification on here. So I won't put it out.
Is anyone familiar with Excel 7.5mg, particularly from Mexico?

I did re search and didn't find ANYTHING. I did find info on it, but it was all written in Spanish.

Any information on what this medication is will be greatly appriciated.

Are you sure they're called "Excel" and not "EXEL"?
Because Google says that the latter is a Mexican drug that is available in Yellow gelcaps containing 7.5 mg of the active ingredient... which unfortunately happens to be a substance called "Meloxicam" which is an NSAID (i.e. the same class of drugs as Aspirin or Tylenol).

Ahh, I did TONS of re search on this, trying to find answers, and finally came to a conclusion on what these capsules really are.
Nothing special, it's Meloxicam, it's an NSAID. Darn! Thought I scored on something good. Lol
The capsules do look super cool though. They look Exactly like adderall xr, with the seeable tiny beads inside any everything, haha.
I'm not a fan of uppers anyway, I was hoping it was a extended release opiate, like Oxycodone or Morphine. Haha

Are you sure they're called "Excel" and not "EXEL"?
Because Google says that the latter is a Mexican drug that is available in Yellow gelcaps containing 7.5 mg of the active ingredient... which unfortunately happens to be a substance called "Meloxicam" which is an NSAID (i.e. the same class of drugs as Aspirin or Tylenol).
That's exactly it.
Had to double check the package to find that lol.
Darn!

I believe all prescription amphetamines are banned in Mexico. Any you'd find there would be imported (not labelled in Spanish) and under the counter.