• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids Exactly how bad is shooting up pills?

User145667

Bluelighter
Lol actually i really did change my mind. The only reason i was going to indefinitely shoot them was because I had already ordered a bulk supply of syringes just for that reason before I posted this. I posted this because I began to have second thoughts but still wanted to do it. Had they arrived to my house there was no way I was going to just throw them away or not shoot the pills. But I thought better of it and canceled the order.

And I can't afford micron filters nor do I know how to get those lue lock needles. Probably on the net but im sure theyre too pricey too. I can buy insulin syringes at the pharmacy down the street if i truly was dead set on doing it. But Im not and I don't like going into stores to buy that kinda shit anymore (never really did). So its pretty much not gonna happen. Would have been a bad idea anyway because i would have probably started buying ice again regularly to shoot again, which quite frankly almost scares me worse than shooting the pills. I didn't mean to disregard that dude's injury or anything. It was just that junkie part of me that had my heart set on shooting the pills and wanted some one to say itll be okay even tho I knew it wouldn't be. Im over it now guys lol. I can just stick to snorting. Its fine. I just gotta have a bunch of potentiaters.

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Lol actually i really did change my mind. The only reason i was going to indefinitely shoot them was because I had already ordered a bulk supply of syringes just for that reason before I posted this. I posted this because I began to have second thoughts but still wanted to do it. Had they arrived to my house there was no way I was going to just throw them away or not shoot the pills. But I thought better of it and canceled the order.

And I can't afford micron filters nor do I know how to get those lue lock needles. Probably on the net but im sure theyre too pricey too. I can buy insulin syringes at the pharmacy down the street if i truly was dead set on doing it. But Im not and I don't like going into stores to buy that kinda shit anymore (never really did). So its pretty much not gonna happen. Would have been a bad idea anyway because i would have probably started buying ice again regularly to shoot again, which quite frankly almost scares me worse than shooting the pills. I didn't mean to disregard that dude's injury or anything. It was just that junkie part of me that had my heart set on shooting the pills and wanted some one to say itll be okay even tho I knew it wouldn't be. Im over it now guys lol. I can just stick to snorting. Its fine. I just gotta have a bunch of potentiaters.
I love meth perfect for shooting pills are doo Doo for the veins and health

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
I found that when taking 1-2mg suboxone in the morning by 6-7pm if I took a panadeine forte it would have a stronger effect than usual and would top the day off nicely.while the suboxone would techniqually block the effect of the codeine I found keeping the suboxone dose small as 1-2mg was adequate for the whole day it seemed to potentiate the codeine.i dont think this will work if the full 8mg is taken though that would give the full blocking effect.i don't know how promethazine goes with suboxone maybe it potentiates maybe it doesn't.

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Well, tonight I felt the overwhelming compulsion to stick some sort of drug into my arm. It was that or blow my brains out it's been a rough few days (lost 5 grand gambling... and other extreme negative events).....

So i came into possession of 5 10 mg IR adderalls. One by one I crushed them up, filtered them and shot them.

about 100 cc's of water turned into 40 but seemed expected with all the left over residue in the spoon.

Now this is my first time ever shooting a pill, but nothing went wrong so to say, and I don't plan on doing it again but...

What's the real overwhelming fear behind this? I understand the sterility issues but I mean trust me your heroin, meth or coke from the street are a lot more tainted than the pills from this orange bottle.

Has anyone had personal or known personally someone who has suffered from IVing pills?

abusedquill

Greenlighter
I’ve shot plenty of pills. Just do your research and make sure there isn’t much filler

Mr.Deeds

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I’ve shot plenty of pills. Just do your research and make sure there isn’t much filler
This is horrible advice. Please do not shoot pills. I'm going to merge this with another recent thread about injecting pills so you may get to see some of the consequences of this practice. If you are going to inject pills, then please please please use a micron filter.

Making sure there isnt "much" filler/binders isnt good enough. You need to remove ALL the inactives if you want to keep your health.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
Im really curious about this myself and was looking into it today with some Valium I’ve got lying around, I’ve been awake since Sunday or Monday (I forget) and hitting a few Val almost seemed like a good plan in this state.

But I was given a deep fear of it in my early friendships with people who are heavy heroin users who’d had horrific experiences misusing their sublingual bupe.

A gf of mine lost her left index finger to dry gangrene after some part of the drug blocked the vein to her finger.
She’s always said it wasnt even worth it as the bupe didn’t even give you a buzz.

And I knew 30 year heroin addict who would literally take ANYTHING, if it was illegal, shady or even just different he had to try inject it.
I watched him put unfiltered not correctly prepared black tar heroin in his calf muscle one day, And then 2 minutes later he was injecting meth. He seemed to have no fear.
But one thing he would NEVER do (and was insistent that he’d never help me try either) was inject his bupe films. I don’t know if he had a bad experience or just knew better but for someon that crazy to draw that line, I took it seriously, for a long time

Although I was considering this today.
It’s not like meths clean. I mean look at the shady buggers cooking and bagging it?
I’ve found a small piece of tobacco in my meth once, who knows where it had been? Or any of the chemicals used to make the stuff for that matter.

So part of me is thinking now that ischemia and other dreadful side effects could happen to any one of us willing to inject.
What difference could it make?

I’ve watched people use filters to draw their meth, but that in itself seems almost gritty when I think, they were let packaged sterile filters anyhow.

So I dunno anymore.
I won’t bother with the Val because the pay off isn’t worth it, it kicks in fast enough orally and there’s no rush so why bother?
Can’t say I won’t give it a try one day though if the right opportunity came along 🤷‍♂️

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
I won’t bother with the Val because the pay off isn’t worth it, it kicks in fast enough orally and there’s no rush so why bother?
Exactly. Like all benzos, diazepam has a practically 100% oral BA anyway. It's not worth the huge risks of trying to shoot up a pill. The other comments ITT explain it very well.

If you are intent on doing IV benzos get them in pharma ampules like hospitals use. This is far safer than trying to shoot up a crushed pill.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
Exactly. Like all benzos, diazepam has a practically 100% oral BA anyway. It's not worth the huge risks of trying to shoot up a pill. The other comments ITT explain it very well.

If you are intent on doing IV benzos get them in pharma ampules like hospitals use. This is far safer than trying to shoot up a crushed pill.
Yeah it was posts in here that changed my mind again.

I did find a ‘recipe’ of sorts for the correct way to ensure full break down of the Valium, though I wasn’t overly confident in my ability to do it.

I’ve always preferred to try new things with a friend in case something goes wrong.

How would I get hold of hospital grade stuff do you think?
And are any benzos worth it?

I got lay off the meth, it’s screwing my body up
But I have an unhealthy attachment to the needle after 5 years experimenting with it.

I’ve tried to let go of it, many tines. I don’t even like the effects of meth all that much, but I know if I shoot heroin again I’ll have more problems than my circulation 😂😂

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
How would I get hold of hospital grade stuff do you think?
And are any benzos worth it?
I can't give you any specific sources here, but if you learn your way around the darknet you can find these things pretty easy, usually imported from India or other Asian countries, but often it's legit and pharma grade.

Midazolam in particular is really nice IV, but that's also a benzo you can snort (one of very few water soluble benzos) and the rush from snorting is almost as good as IV anyway due to its very high potency. Triazolam is another potent benzo that can be snorted, but it's far rarer than midazolam these days. But midazolam is also one you can find in ampules because it is used in hospitals for pre-op sedation.

Obviously it goes without saying to use the standard HR practice for IV - be very careful with the dose you take, use a clean needle, etc.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
I can't give you any specific sources here, but if you learn your way around the darknet you can find these things pretty easy, usually imported from India or other Asian countries, but often it's legit and pharma grade.

Midazolam in particular is really nice IV, but that's also a benzo you can snort (one of very few water soluble benzos) and the rush from snorting is almost as good as IV anyway due to its very high potency. Triazolam is another potent benzo that can be snorted, but it's far rarer than midazolam these days. But midazolam is also one you can find in ampules because it is used in hospitals for pre-op sedation.

Obviously it goes without saying to use the standard HR practice for IV - be very careful with the dose you take, use a clean needle, etc.
Midaz? I have a vial of that here ahahah.
Not for recreational use though, sadly we need it to put my 13 year old in a coma when her seizures are too prolonged.
It’s POTENT stuff, we just drop 5 mil on her gum and she’s in a coma for hours!!

I don’t know if that’s even the type you could inject anyhow, just funny you mention it

I hate having to use it on her.

Yeah, I try to always practice safe needle use, but some nights my body just doesn’t cooperate and things go wrong
It’s a dangerous game, I used a needle before I’d tried any other drug unfortunately and there’s just no going back.

Except maybe trips, but I’m a big sook and scared of those too. I tried DMT once and stopped before it had even kicked in, the loss of control was overwhelming

Cheers for the advice!
I’ll have to take a look online. I see all those bath salts/research chems advertised online but they are difficult to get past Australian customs

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
Midaz? I have a vial of that here ahahah.
Not for recreational use though, sadly we need it to put my 13 year old in a coma when her seizures are too prolonged.
It’s POTENT stuff, we just drop 5 mil on her gum and she’s in a coma for hours!!

I don’t know if that’s even the type you could inject anyhow, just funny you mention it

I hate having to use it on her.

Yeah, I try to always practice safe needle use, but some nights my body just doesn’t cooperate and things go wrong
It’s a dangerous game, I used a needle before I’d tried any other drug unfortunately and there’s just no going back.

Except maybe trips, but I’m a big sook and scared of those too. I tried DMT once and stopped before it had even kicked in, the loss of control was overwhelming

Cheers for the advice!
I’ll have to take a look online. I see all those bath salts/research chems advertised online but they are difficult to get past Australian customs
Sorry to hear about your kid man. If she's getting midazolam for seizures they must be really bad :(

Did clonazepam not work? Usually that's the first benzo the docs try for seizures, it was originally approved only for epilepsy and in fact it is still only approved for epilepsy in the UK, I only get it for anxiety due to an off-label script.

As for psychedelics, DMT is one of the strongest most intense trips out there, definitely would not recommend that to anyone for their first ever trip! Try acid first imo, it puts you in the driving seat. If you start going to places you don't like, change your setting (get up and walk around, put different music on, etc) and your mindset changes with it. Pretty difficult to have a bad trip on acid as long as you are in a good setting.

The psychedelic forum here on BL will have a lot more info, but yeah it's worth exploring.

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
Sorry to hear about your kid man. If she's getting midazolam for seizures they must be really bad :(

Did clonazepam not work? Usually that's the first benzo the docs try for seizures, it was originally approved only for epilepsy and in fact it is still only approved for epilepsy in the UK, I only get it for anxiety due to an off-label script.

As for psychedelics, DMT is one of the strongest most intense trips out there, definitely would not recommend that to anyone for their first ever trip! Try acid first imo, it puts you in the driving seat. If you start going to places you don't like, change your setting (get up and walk around, put different music on, etc) and your mindset changes with it. Pretty difficult to have a bad trip on acid as long as you are in a good setting.

The psychedelic forum here on BL will have a lot more info, but yeah it's worth exploring.
I shall take a look at the psychedelic threads now, thank you.
And I actually had been told DMT was one of the more harmless ones,
Lying bastard.
I didn’t like it at all lol

Yeah she stops breathing at about 8 minutes in and unfortunately for us all her seizures are nocturnal so we don’t always know when they’re happening or how long it’s been going so they made us train in the midaz
She’s currently on a daily med called sodium valproate which is doing ok for no, but she’s also had both clonozepam, which didn’t stop her grand mals at all, levecetram which made heenpsychotic and tegratol which she grew out of with puberty.
Her daily pills are for maintenance and the medaz for emergencies as an ambo can’t get here in 8 minutes.
She’s ok tho none of her seizures have damaged her brain yet :)

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
Yeah DMT is definitely not something to do if you're new to psychedelics, some cunt lied to ya!

Good to hear her seizures are well managed :)

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
Why anyone injects anything without putting it through a wheel filter is strange to me.why bother trying to inject benzos just eat them it's not like there's something you get from shooting them that u don't from eating them.

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
The bioavailability or iv benzo pills is very low if I member correctly there not even soluble in water

Don't shoot any pills they will destroy your viens and if you miss you'll get a bad abcess

And shooting bupe strips is worth it all you need is a small piece you'll get high as tits don't miss or you'll get an abcess like this this is a healed abcess

Attachments

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
Im really curious about this myself and was looking into it today with some Valium I’ve got lying around, I’ve been awake since Sunday or Monday (I forget) and hitting a few Val almost seemed like a good plan in this state.

But I was given a deep fear of it in my early friendships with people who are heavy heroin users who’d had horrific experiences misusing their sublingual bupe.

A gf of mine lost her left index finger to dry gangrene after some part of the drug blocked the vein to her finger.
She’s always said it wasnt even worth it as the bupe didn’t even give you a buzz.

And I knew 30 year heroin addict who would literally take ANYTHING, if it was illegal, shady or even just different he had to try inject it.
I watched him put unfiltered not correctly prepared black tar heroin in his calf muscle one day, And then 2 minutes later he was injecting meth. He seemed to have no fear.
But one thing he would NEVER do (and was insistent that he’d never help me try either) was inject his bupe films. I don’t know if he had a bad experience or just knew better but for someon that crazy to draw that line, I took it seriously, for a long time

Although I was considering this today.
It’s not like meths clean. I mean look at the shady buggers cooking and bagging it?
I’ve found a small piece of tobacco in my meth once, who knows where it had been? Or any of the chemicals used to make the stuff for that matter.

So part of me is thinking now that ischemia and other dreadful side effects could happen to any one of us willing to inject.
What difference could it make?

I’ve watched people use filters to draw their meth, but that in itself seems almost gritty when I think, they were let packaged sterile filters anyhow.

So I dunno anymore.
Can’t say I won’t give it a try one day though if the right opportunity came along 🤷‍♂️

The reason he'd never inject bupe strips is bcoz it puts you into withdrawals.

Oceans

Greenlighter
Soooo bad please don't shoot pills if you do use a micro filter now it is okay to shoot Suboxone film I got this from shooting pills and heroin together that took 6 months to heal with antibiotics
Gosh I just had to say I’m glad that’s healing as well as it sounds ! Looks gnarly