• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids Exactly how bad is shooting up pills?

User145667

Bluelighter
I shot a few pills up back in the day but most of my experience with shooting is with Tar and Ice. Anyways, I got a hold of ten 8mg Subutex tablets (no Naloxone) and snorting just isn't really getting me where I want to be. Years ago I bought a couple of those orange 8mg Suboxone hexagon pills and I noticed that when I shot them all I needed was tiny little chunk and I would feel twice as high with twice the nod as snorting (plus I wouldn't have to wait 20 minutes for the pill to kick in). So I was wondering, so long as I am only shooting tiny pieces of the pills and filtering them really good, would it really be that bad for me? I already know from experience that you can't really get a rush from shooting Buprenorphine, so that's npt why I am asking. I am only wanting to do it so I can get more bang for my buck.

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
I shot a few pills up back in the day but most of my experience with shooting is with Tar and Ice. Anyways, I got a hold of ten 8mg Subutex tablets (no Naloxone) and snorting just isn't really getting me where I want to be. Years ago I bought a couple of those orange 8mg Suboxone hexagon pills and I noticed that when I shot them all I needed was tiny little chunk and I would feel twice as high with twice the nod as snorting (plus I wouldn't have to wait 20 minutes for the pill to kick in). So I was wondering, so long as I am only shooting tiny pieces of the pills and filtering them really good, would it really be that bad for me? I already know from experience that you can't really get a rush from shooting Buprenorphine, so that's npt why I am asking. I am only wanting to do it so I can get more bang for my buck.
Soooo bad please don't shoot pills if you do use a micro filter now it is okay to shoot Suboxone film I got this from shooting pills and heroin together that took 6 months to heal with antibiotics

Attachments

User145667

Bluelighter
Damn dude that looks fucking awful.

Shit man, I already ordered 100 rigs off a website before I posted this. And I know once they get here I am going to wind up shooting the pills...

So with that being said, if I use a micron filter it will be relatively safe right? I've never used a micron filter before, just cotton and cig filters. so which kind of micron filter would be best for subutex? Like what rating or whatever? I want something that would be fine enough to get most of the fillers out and leave as much of the Buprenorphine in as possible. What would you recommend?

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Lol I feel you n yea don't shoot em without a micron filter and you should get Wich ever one makes it the finest gotta be safe doin this shit you don't want your arm scared like mine and micron filter def makes it so much safer please trust me

User145667

Bluelighter
Lol I feel you n yea don't shoot em without a micron filter and you should get Wich ever one makes it the finest gotta be safe doin this shit you don't want your arm scared like mine and micron filter def makes it so much safer please trust me
Shit man, them damn things are pricey...and it looks like you have to have the kind of syringes that have detachable needles. All I'll have is regular 30G 1cc insulin syringes. I simply can't afford 4 or 5 dollars for a damn filter anyways lol. Especially if you can only use them one damn time.

But watching a YouTube video of a girl showing how to use a micron filter gave me an idea.

Tell me what you think about this: what if I take the pill and crush it in one spoon and squirt some water on it, then draw up the pill solution out of the first spoon with a cig filter through one rig, then take a second rig (first pull out the plunger of that second rig) and stuff a good sized piece of cotton down the barrel till its down towards where the needle is, then take the first rig that already has the semi-filtered solution already in it, squirt the solution into the back of the barrel of the plungerless rig which has cotton stuffed towards the needle part, put the plunger back in the second rig and then squirt that solution into a separate spoon. Then take a third rig and pop a another piece of cotton into the second spoon and then pull up the solution. Then it will be triple filtered. Hell it ought to be pretty clean by that point right?

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
No no no please don't shoot pills if anything crush the pills dampen the paper there in and stick it in your ass much much safer and you get higher than oral dosing just stick whole pill in ass half a fingers way up and you'll be good

User145667

Bluelighter
No no no please don't shoot pills if anything crush the pills dampen the paper there in and stick it in your ass much much safer and you get higher than oral dosing just stick whole pill in ass half a fingers way up and you'll be good
Plugging opiates dont work for me man. Ive plugged morphine, dilaudid, and heroin before amd I never hardly got anything off em. They only drug that gets me high by plugging is Meth. For some reason I barely ever feel anything with opiates. But did ypu read what I wrote? That should work jist as gopd as a micron filter i think

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Plugging opiates dont work for me man. Ive plugged morphine, dilaudid, and heroin before amd I never hardly got anything off em. They only drug that gets me high by plugging is Meth. For some reason I barely ever feel anything with opiates. But did ypu read what I wrote? That should work jist as gopd as a micron filter i think
Yes I read what you wrote n if the drug is there then there are fillers only micron filters work its horrible for your veins it collapses them and puts hard spots in them and you'll get abcesses I've done it n it's not worth it n if you do it anyway n get an abcess a swelling ball looks like a boil you need to put hot compress every 15 minutes if last longer than 3 days go to hospital you'll need antibiotics and they might cut it open I only had one of mine cut n nothing came out it was all infection that was this one took 6 months to heal constant cleaning and care and it looks like shit it was way worse though now it's completely healed

Attachments

User145667

Bluelighter
Yes I read what you wrote n if the drug is there then there are fillers only micron filters work its horrible for your veins it collapses them and puts hard spots in them and you'll get abcesses I've done it n it's not worth it n if you do it anyway n get an abcess a swelling ball looks like a boil you need to put hot compress every 15 minutes if last longer than 3 days go to hospital you'll need antibiotics and they might cut it open I only had one of mine cut n nothing came out it was all infection that was this one took 6 months to heal constant cleaning and care and it looks like shit it was way worse though now it's completely healed
Yeah i hear ya bro. I'll try to cancel the order and just keep snorting them. but i don't have an account with the site that i ordered the rigs from so idk if i can cancel but ill try. Thanks for the info and concern brother

Mr.Deeds

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Shooting pills is one of the worst things you can do for your body. It affects almost every organ, especially the lungs and heart. Most of the binders wind up lodged up in your lungs where they build up over time, reducing your body's ability to intake an adequate amount of oxygen as well as risking those binders coming thick and viscous and leading to complications such as pulmonary embolisms. You will also ruin your veins very fast. I shot pills for years, I have 0 veins left to use (maybe 1 in my ankle, it comes and goes). Routine blood work takes an ultrasound machine and a 16g needle that's at least 2" long to hit deep veins below the muscle, and I have to pay for the visit to the hospital where they do the bloodwork because an average doctor's office does not normally have the equipment to do this. I've had abscesses, almost lost my foot, completely lost motor function of my right hand for over a year, and I could go on but you should get it. The stuff in those pills is not meant for the body. Neither is the cut from street dope, but at least the street dope is usually made with cuts that are water soluble so they can be injected.
Please dont shoot pills.

Mr. Deeds

User145667

Bluelighter
Shooting pills is one of the worst things you can do for your body. It affects almost every organ, especially the lungs and heart. Most of the binders wind up lodged up in your lungs where they build up over time, reducing your body's ability to intake an adequate amount of oxygen as well as risking those binders coming thick and viscous and leading to complications such as pulmonary embolisms. You will also ruin your veins very fast. I shot pills for years, I have 0 veins left to use (maybe 1 in my ankle, it comes and goes). Routine blood work takes an ultrasound machine and a 16g needle that's at least 2" long to hit deep veins below the muscle, and I have to pay for the visit to the hospital where they do the bloodwork because an average doctor's office does not normally have the equipment to do this. I've had abscesses, almost lost my foot, completely lost motor function of my right hand for over a year, and I could go on but you should get it. The stuff in those pills is not meant for the body. Neither is the cut from street dope, but at least the street dope is usually made with cuts that are water soluble so they can be injected.
Please dont shoot pills.

Mr. Deeds
Yeah man I changed my mind anyway. I haven't touched a needle since the end of 2016 and I really don't need to go down that road again. Hell, at this point I should know better anyways. I had ordered 100 rigs cause I can get a steady flow of subutex for a pretty good price (8 bucks per 8mg pill) and that old part of me just really wanted to get more bang for my buck (no pun intended) cause snorting them just don't quite give me the satisfaction Im looking for -- but I can suck it up and settle. Man, I really shouldn't even be fucking with drugs anymore at this point in my life but im fucking up lately. But I gotta at least keep myself from slipping back into the junkie way of life. I'm im the process pf trying to cancel the order and get my money back. Thanks for the advice tho brother

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Yeah i hear ya bro. I'll try to cancel the order and just keep snorting them. but i don't have an account with the site that i ordered the rigs from so idk if i can cancel but ill try. Thanks for the info and concern brother
Shit keep the rigs they always come in handy you can shoot ketamine heroin meth coke dmt all kinds of shit but not pills you will regret it I'm glad I was able to persuade you to not shoot pills

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Please dont shoot pills.

Mr. Deeds
This is the fullest truth you'll get bro

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
Nobody likes being told not to do shit. But in this case it's justified. I know you won't listen, but please take heed.

Bo1992

Bluelighter
Quickest way to OD on them that’s for sure

Jekyl Anhydride

Bluelight Crew
Unfiltered tablet extracts contained tens of millions of particles with a range in sizes from < 5 μm to > 400 μm. Cigarette filters removed most of the larger particles (> 50 μm) but the smaller particles remained. Commercial syringe filters (0.45 and 0.22 μm) produced a dramatic reduction in particles but tended to block unless used after a cigarette filter.

Morphine was retained by all filters but could be recovered by following the filtration with one or two 1 ml washes. The combined use of a cigarette filter then 0.22 μm filter, with rinses, enabled recovery of 90% of the extracted morphine in a solution which was essentially free of tablet-derived particles.Apart from overdose and addiction itself, the harmful consequences of injecting morphine tablets come from the insoluble particles from the tablets and microbial contamination.

These harmful components can be substantially reduced by passing the injection through a sterilizing (0.22 μm) filter. To prevent the filter from blocking, a preliminary coarse filter (such as a cigarette filter) should be used first. The filters retain some of the dose, but this can be recovered by following filtration with one or two rinses with 1 ml water.

Just some data that shows the HR value of syringe filters.

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
No amount of cotton or cigarette filters will equal the kind of filtration a syringe filter does.its about filter hole size.1micron or less is ideal.this will filter out bacteria and viruses and tiny pill binders that would otherwise cause problems.cotton and cig filters only do 50micron at best which isn't great.it won't kill you but it's nowhere near clean sterile pharmaceutical standard of what a hospital or doctor would call safe to inject.

Crowsonator2008

Bluelighter
Damn dude that looks fucking awful.

Shit man, I already ordered 100 rigs off a website before I posted this. And I know once they get here I am going to wind up shooting the pills...

So with that being said, if I use a micron filter it will be relatively safe right? I've never used a micron filter before, just cotton and cig filters. so which kind of micron filter would be best for subutex? Like what rating or whatever? I want something that would be fine enough to get most of the fillers out and leave as much of the Buprenorphine in as possible. What would you recommend?
Dude was like I dont give a fuck, I'm shooting up the pills...