• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ex Ecstasy users today

When you say memory problems , what would an example be?
Some long term memories i have forgotten or very vague, things that happened 5-10 years ago. I find now after this period of anxiety and panic attacks my memory recall is not what it was.
During my heavy abuse life is pretty much a blur its hard to remember alot of things from that time period my short term memory is quite bad aswell

Yes i feel the same from that time oeriod i remember bits and pieces but not everything.
Ive stopped work for about 4 months now due to the panic attacks but starting to feel good and sleep again which is good.

You said you have a perma headache , does that mean like every day? Im assuming you think you have done some damage?

Yes i feel the same from that time oeriod i remember bits and pieces but not everything.
Ive stopped work for about 4 months now due to the panic attacks but starting to feel good and sleep again which is good.

You said you have a perma headache , does that mean like every day? Im assuming you think you have done some damage?
Yeah its every day its not a overbearing headache but a dulling pain if im focused and busy doing something i dont notice it that much. Without a doubt i did some damage to myself during my hardest years but i was using alot of things and doing reckless use of research chems

Yeah its every day its not a overbearing headache but a dulling pain if im focused and busy doing something i dont notice it that much. Without a doubt i did some damage to myself during my hardest years but i was using alot of things and doing reckless use of research chems
Interesting , hope it gets better for you brother. What are research chems?
I was dosing high amounts , taking maybe 5 to 10 pills a night on a satnight/sun recovery at my worst point. Didnt really drink much.
That was pretty much every 1 to 2 weekends a month once i turned 18. At 17 i was doin alot as well but not as much from memory.i did also smoke meth here and there but that wasnt for long at all.
From what i have read from research and other forums is that is way too much.
I really didnt think it effected me till recently when i started getting all this anxiety.
The problem is the scientists say one thing and the docs and psychiatrists have a different opinion so you just dont know. Seems like all a big mystery.

No issues or concerns whatsoever.

I do recall, towards the end of my partying daze, coming out of blissed-up situations in various clubs thinking 'how did I get here?'

I would get so into 'the now' that I didn't recall nights, people, events etc for a number of years. All I knew was that I was safe and happy and all would be fine.

A wonderful time, full of enchanted experiences to be honoured and to be grateful to have had.

Hey Guys, hope everyone doin well.

Just to updat im now into my 10 month of this anxiety disorder. Got off the anti depressants which is great.
After some work with a psych turns i have some undealt childhood trauma that i had to deal with.

Sleeping well again which is great, memory has gone a bit funky but its ok.

Almost out of this hole!