• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Evolution...where do we come from???

has anyone noticed that the guy in the "staring down the chain of being" diagram above looks like david bowie?

Art & Trancethendance; Where's My Bowie Knife?

Yeah, Ch-ch-ch-changes :)
www.alexgrey.com
alexbmoie.jpg

:)

Re: Leg-On's

lostpunk5545 said:
and raise it with one of mine
:)

I raise it with personal contempation & meditation;
energetic healing, paranormal experiences,
& I'll throw in the odd superrealizin' peak spiritual experience.

Of course, it could be "The Drugs" an' such...8)

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..." Genesis 1:1

Sure, no arguement.
But sure 'he' wasn't sittin' on a thrown,
with a big smiiiite-in' stick.

God.
Pow.
Pow.
Automatic.
Feel The Panic
Gotsta Have it.

God Jah'st Don't Ma'humiitit With Me, Yeah, Way?
How 'bout we not push it away from ourselves
an' realise it we all got it inside...
Christ...8(

Neer post after erhtshrghsdrgshrhgsrgh

isnt oceanboy leading a cult now or something....

havent seen him around in a while.

So where are the spaceships???..........easy........Im convinced they will be found inside one of those pyramids that are never ever allowed to be opened........The governments know whats in there but they wont allow anyone else to know cos it would destroy the religious theaories that so many need to cling to and also cause other major problems throughout the world if it got out.

There is such thing as this pyramid theory, the government does have something hidden iniside it and yes your correct, you are forbidden to see what that exactly is, How the fuck will we ever know whats in there?

Scary :p

I've often had the thought that since we know for a fact that meteors have crash landed into earth, then there is a very small chance that one of them could have contained bacteria from where it came from orginally, and so this could have kick started the life cycle. Having said that then we could also say that the beings on another planets could quite likely have a similar DNA history since we would have stemed from the same bacteria as them, though do to evolution the would may look very different but biologically be the same, much like a pig and us.
But then also to debunk evolution theory, then how do you explain DMT being released at death as there is no advantage in doing this why would it be passed on and evolved, and more importantly, how does it get evolved? Once the person dies if they do release DMT then how do they get more mates to be able to pass this skill onto their offspring becasue they are dead. And similiarily if they don't have it then it wouldn't make them a less superior being while they were alive.
But then for the creationist, how do you explain golden staf? It's a bacteria that you can watch evolve. By touching other bacteria it can take on parts of it's DNA and form a much stronger newer form of golden staf and you can watch this happening.

This is why I believe in the telephone cleaners, just makes more sense.

life, in itself is actually living in reverse.

do the actions that we commit today leave us with the aftereffects tomorrow? or has tomorrow already happened, and todays action is actually the opposite reaction to what has already occured tomorrow.

taking this theory and moving along with it, we can realise that we are not actually evolving, we are revolving. life itself is a very complex and inexplainable concept... it is possibly the most complex thing in the world... it stems from a time in the future (which is actually the past) where everything was automated and complex.... we are now moving towards a time where technology will cease to exist, and where human intelligence will be the only thing that separates us from the three toed sloths that roam micronesia.

You, Know, The One That Changed Into A Snake And Crawled Around Or Something

Didn't Moses have a golden staf in 'The Bible'?

Re: You, Know, The One That Changed Into A Snake And Crawled Around Or Something

UnSquare said:
Didn't Moses have a golden staf in 'The Bible'?

nah you are thinking of "goldmember" in austin powers 3.....

;)