• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Story Everything is Meaningless

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
“Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher. “Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.” What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever. The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full. To the place the streams come from, there they return again. All things are wearisome, more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one can say, “Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time. No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them.

Remember something when your shadow leaves you, you have music. She will always be there for you.

Shady loves you

Stay safe, cap :*

Remember something when your shadow leaves you, you have music. She will always be there for you.

Shady loves you

Stay safe, cap :*

That took me back to new dimensions.

Meaningless and more.

love you detroit.

shores / 8 mile.

btw I wanted to see what your reactions were before admitting this but I did not write this, it is literally a verse out of the Bible

don't believe me? Ecclesiastes 1.2-11

I can't make this stuff up, outright nihilism in the bible

I often think if I lived two thousand years ago some of my depressing brbcry shit would just be labeled with "BUT THE LORDETH SAVED MAH SOULS HALLELUYER PRAISE THE LORT" at the end and it'd be the called the book of Brbcry

"is literally a verse out of the Bible"

thanx for the laugh. ?

i couldn't finish it.

i promise i will when i have insomnia. ?

right now don't want indigestion.

Everything IS meaningless.
The idea that - in the entire totality of the existence of the Universe - that the actions of one person, or that of the entire human race - actually matters or has any meaning, is absurd.

Are nihilists just god-lovers without the god loving?
Possibly. Except nihilism isn't so present in the bible as are themes of eternal recurrence/pre-determinism (which can be loosely correlated with nihilism within people's perspectives), but this was the impression I got when reading some Christian literature recently and was rather shocked as it contrasts greatly with the messages they proselytize today like "DON'T ABORT YOUR BABY HERE IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE [distasteful large-sized high-definition image of abortion remains on huge poster board being shoved in your face just because you're trying to go to school]" lol.

Oddly I find literature (non-fictional philosophical works, and works of fiction) based on absurdism to be darker than literature based on nihilism because while the nihilist accepts or works around/with the fact that life has no meaning, the absurdist constantly struggles in the eternal search unless they find a "resolution". The often-present lack of resolution in absurdism-based literature is, what I find to be, some of the darker parts of literature I have read/written as it often amounts to the narrator or character(s) or referred to human beings (in non-fiction literature) to bewail an eternal lament over their philosophical lacuna, usually ending in an absurd, bizarre life performance itself, suicide, or some other alternative (dying before internal resolution can occur).

This is probably why I wrote (and consequentially deleted) my previous post which I renamed to "Goodbye".

I Lack Nothing

Benzodiazepines are my shepered, I lack nothing.
They make me lie down in green pastures, and lead me beside quiet waters.
They refresh my soul. They guide me along the right path for benzodiazepines' sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will fallow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of benzodiazepines forever.

a play on psalm 23

Nothing is everything. Nothing exists.
Nothing is real. Though reality exists.

We deduct it must be impermanent, illusory or meaningless. The journey and destination are equally pointless in finite temporal conditions.

The concrete nature of space time doesn’t comfort those who haven’t lived a good life to date. Nothing will comfort those who were duped by the Judeochristian lies of heaven.

Permanently upset as your heaven was a beautiful lie. Why did you think the beautiful lie was preferable to the harsh truth? Ignorance is not bliss. Bliss is everything.

When you accept the totality of life as blissful you may finally escape the biochemical quagmire and cease existing.

Existince is suffering and I desire nothing. Not everything nothing. Even the lack of nothing.

Perhaps I am already here and this is the least sensory perception anyone can ever hope to take in. I am so close to death. It is inside of me and will kill me with or without my will.

where
i
is the imaginary unit,
\hbar ={\frac  {h}{2\pi }}
is the reduced Planck constant,
\Psi
(the Greek letter psi) is the state vector of the quantum system,
t
is time, and
{\hat {H}}
is the Hamiltonian operator. The position-space wave function of the quantum system is nothing but the components in the expansion of the state vector in terms of the position eigenvector
{\displaystyle \vert \mathbf {r} \rangle }
. It is a scalar function, expressed as
{\displaystyle \Psi (\mathbf {r} ,t)=\langle \mathbf {r} \vert \Psi \rangle }
. Similarly, the momentum-space wave function can be defined as
{\displaystyle {\tilde {\Psi }}(\mathbf {p} ,t)=\langle \mathbf {p} \vert \Psi \rangle }
, where
{\displaystyle \vert \mathbf {p} \rangle }
is the momentum eigenvector.

Death was always inside of me and has haunted me every day. Every moment is a death. And i wait for time to cease so that death may leave me forever.

I do not fear death. I just ultimately wish to be alone forever.

Last edited:
Liked it :)

The question itself is often the answer
one wouldnt spend pondering something
if it truly meant nothing
though I have found out that my life
has even more meaning with the meaninglessness
it tries to kick me down sometimes
but Id prefer to be a boy
who just wants to live
but my contradicting nature
battles with my so called life
I have rule systems within a rule system
so I can live while I leave
I am everything and nothing
maybe I was never really here

How long must I take counsel in my soul and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me? Consider and answer me; light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death, lest my enemy say, “I have prevailed over him,” lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.

Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
John 12:25

I hate my life in this world, and hence I will be here forever. My consciousness shall never cease, unfortunately.