• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Everyday use

hawtin94

Greenlighter
Im a quite experienced amph user, with a somewhat big tolerance.So this is how I would do it: 3 x 50-70 (if its low than 100) mg of street speed, most likely only cut with mannitol.To compare to something, my night out dose is between 1-3 g. I would take supplements (magnesium, multivits and such), eat healthy as possible and sleep regularly. I beleive I could pull this off, if I dont exceed the given amount. This idea originates from a friend who uses daily for a few years, in his case its meth(0.1 g ), but I dont have acces to it where I live.

Is this maintanable without raising tolerance too fast, or health complications? If someone has done something similar, and decide to share his/her experience, it would be much appreciated.

P.S.: I opened a thread like this a few hours ago, accidentaly deleted it due to being a bit drunk and using the site on mobile phone.

Tolerance to amphetamine develops much faster than tolerance to methamphetamine, but even if you did have access to meth, using even 0.1 grams a day will completely drain you mentally and physically after a while. It did to me anyway.