• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Every pain killer description

Roxi30intheam

Greenlighter
All were done a day into withdrawals. I have a 20 mg roxi tollerance.
Codeine 120mg- useless. Doesn't even make me unsick. Waited 45 minutes and it's not getting stronger i took it orally 4 Tylenol 3s.
Morphine30mg- orally and snorted. Both weak . a little above codeine feel comfy and unsick no rush or high slightly tired
Tramadol. 200mg. Out of no where I'm unsick . I feel long lingering drowsiness after feeling slightly awake. No high just unsick and a little less depressed effects last long but very weak.
Heroin- I snorted it. Its good . I got high. Its a slow but sure rush . the rush lasts long but less fast than a pill. I feel good compared to being sick it keeps me up and wanting to do more and more. It wears off very fast. It doesnt help pain much its more of a head high.
Oxycodone15 mg snorted- the best. I get an intense rush and have tunnel vision and complete focus from its stimulant properties . I have complete focus and feel very warm and talkative . my pain is diminished greatly . I want to go dick My gf. I feel up and want to do something not nodd off. Short lived followed by drowsiness until you do more
Hydrocodone 30mg oral. I feel a lot better I was sick. No rush but feeling nice. Warm. I want to relax maybe play xbox .dont feel like doing something but feel comfy and relaxed. Not high. Not sick. Satisfied. Feeling turns into drowsyness like I want to lay down
Dilaudid_ 6mg snorted. Overated you feel it fast no rush but works fast and you feel.down very fast. Very noddy dreamy no tunnel vision . pain is diminished. Muscles loosen. Feels like a roxi 10 in strength. But no uppety effects all down. Feels like morphine but way stronger .
Opana10mg snorted. Feels a like oral oxycodone. Warm good feeling talkative rush followed by drowsiness and want to lay down. Very strong. Way stronger than d . I THINK i did too much maybe 5 mg would be good . I feel kinda slow and sick but not withdrawal sick sick like I did too much
Fentanyl chewed 12 mcg per hour_ . I almost feel drunk but not sloppy I feel really out of it in a different reality. A small rush from going sick to feeling better. I feel like watching a movie and getting into it.
Methadone 10 mg oral_ I tried snorting a piece it did nothing and burned like shit. I am disapointed then an hour later I feel much better. Not high. Pain is still there but not sick and long but weak lingering drowsy effect but not talkative and good just normal sober but not sick and a little less depressed but just want to lay down.

Sorry but what exactly did you come to BL to ask? I think I'm confused a little but I don't think I saw a question in there...but I might have missed it.

Mod - this may be in the wrong forum but not really sure~?~?

^yeah I suppose that could it. Well I'm certainly confused, and OP I think you said you had a 20mg oxy tolerance and you talk about getting sick but man, how sick are you really getting?

Just because I'm not a total lost cause soul I dont go through withdrawal? I've been on 6 15mg a day oxy and hydrocodone10 for BREAKTHROUGH. My tolerance is a 20 mg makes me feel good. I can take more but I'm not a lost cause so i dont. HATERS gonna hate creaters gonna create.you're welcome for the information that took my hundreds of dollars and days of suffering to conclude.

wow! I am impressed! I guess all the research I did means nothing....the years of shooting heroin and different pills, all the speedballs. Man if you hadn't come along OP I don't know where I would be.

You+made+my+day+sir+_ca6df92ebd9e89f002623beda370970a.png

I think we'll all remember where we were, the day we read this thread.

I mean, that's it, the studies have been concluded. We just have to sticky it and refer to it when necessary.

oxys are probably my favorite opiate. heroin is alright, but i just hate the fact that its such a dirty street drug. when i get an oxy i know exactly what i'm getting every time.

morphine is awesome, codeine is cool if you wanna just chill at home and relax, tramadol is pretty cool too

idk i just like all opiates haha

So what do you consider a lost cause? I mean, ur abusing your opiates that much we can gather. We're all just curious as to what you posted and why as there doesn't appear to be a question in your original post. If 20mgs of oxy makes you feel good then that is great, try to keep it at that level. Good luck and take care.

wow! I am impressed! I guess all the research I did means nothing....the years of shooting heroin and different pills, all the speedballs. Man if you hadn't come along OP I don't know where I would be.

Haahahahahaha ikr this fuckin guy's a life saver man, straight pushing the frontiers right here.

OP for future reference don't post this in Other Drugs, it belongs in Drug Culture or maybe the Dark Side.