• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ever used Carisoprodol or Tapentadol?

Use tapentadol as prescribed. It’s an amazing pain killer. I don’t see any recreational value for it tbh.

I have not tried tapentadol, only tramadol which is something similar, the truth is I love tramadol but I am terribly addicted. And carisoprodol, well I have those things at the moment, it is an interesting drug, it distracts from the withdrawal of tramadol, it is pleasant on its own in my experience, it potentiates opiates too much, I wanted to take some of that now but I already took 600 of tramadol.

What are you looking for?

IMO carisoprodol is more recreational than benzos and pregabalin, it's one of my favorite downers.
It has a decent duration and the effects feel super clean to me, it has nice anxiolytic properties and relaxes your body at the same time. In addition to being a great potentiator.

The downside is that you can become physically dependent pretty quickly, so it's not the kind of drug that you'd want to take everyday for more than ~1 week (to be safe).

What are you looking for?

IMO carisoprodol is more recreational than benzos and pregabalin, it's one of my favorite downers.
It has a decent duration and the effects feel super clean to me, it has nice anxiolytic properties and relaxes your body at the same time. In addition to being a great potentiator.

The downside is that you can become physically dependent pretty quickly, so it's not the kind of drug that you'd want to take everyday for more than ~1 week (to be safe).

thanks, I might try Carisoprodol then, as I don't find Benzos particularly recreational. What is a recommended starting dose would you say?

thanks, I might try Carisoprodol then, as I don't find Benzos particularly recreational. What is a recommended starting dose would you say?

A therapeutic dose, about 250-350mg.

I actually started with 125mg just to check for side effects, it is active at that dose but barely. I never took more than 500mg, just didn't feel the need (I wasn't looking to get super fucked up either).

What sort of things can Carisoprodol potentiate? Kratom?

I never found Benzos to be particularly recreational - they might help you sleep, but I found I tended to black out which is no fun (and dangerous)

but I do like Pregabalin though - it gives a slightly pleasant spaced-out feel. Only a couple of caveats though: I need quite a lot to get this feeling (several grams), and the rapid tolerance levels means you need to wait quite a while (days or even weeks) before you can get the same effect again.