• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Euphoric properties of Suboxone

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I'm also trying to reach 50 posts so I can finally PM someone. It's rediculous, people keep sending me personal messages and since im not allowed to respond I look like a rude asshole. This stupid rule is distressing and is not helping my "stay clean" attitude.......allthough I am probably just being a bit sensitive. ......Nah...im just bored and feel like blabbering on, prob cuz of the subs i just snorted.

haha I wish I had that talkie hyper feeling I get from oxys from these subs I railed =(

Well TBH and its pathetic but...My mom is prescribed them and she doesnt really need them often since she is also prescribed other opiates and she would give them to me sometimes..Then I started getting dopesick and not wanting her son to be in "pain" she just started giving them to me daily..Trust me the arguments and all the shit that comes with it just are not worth the high.

Honestly man, limit yourself to 1mg suboxone (MAYBE 1.5 mg) snorted in the morning (none in the evening) for atleast 4 days and see if your tolerance to the subs doesnt go down and allow you to feel the effects similar to those felt by opiate niave people. (They need 1mg MAX to get fucked up and feel euphoric on subs) You should atleast feel a nice small warm buzz, slight energy boost in the form of talkativeness(is that a word?), and maybe even a little euphoria. In fact im willing to bet on it.

Wow....so your own mother is somewhat responsible for your opiate addiction. Is she fincancing your suboxone maintanance?

Arguments??....you mean she knows you needed the pills to not get sick so she gave you them, but than she would argue with you about you being addicted?? Do I have that right?

Ok I will try in the AM..I hope so! I am just sooo glad I was able to find a sub Dr. who wasnt full on patients the first few calls I made and I can have a good 4th this weekend and not get sick..I am SO lucky...My mom went out of town and left me with 9 for the week but needless to say they were gone in 3 days and I thought I was screwed...It cost me 550 dollars but at least im ok!

Also...i kno its none of my business....but is your mom prescribed all these meds because of some sort of back injury?...or is it something more serious like cancer?? Whatever it is I hope she is still able to live a good life....not constantly zonked out by repeated dosing of hard opiates.

Wow....so your own mother is somewhat responsible for your opiate addiction. Is she fincancing your suboxone maintanance?

Arguments??....you mean she knows you needed the pills to not get sick so she gave you them, but than she would argue with you about you being addicted?? Do I have that right?

Yep thats pretty much it..She also get mad cuz she said she hates lying to her Dr. and also if she needs to take them she cant cuz I do...And yes as pathetic as it is she is also paying for the subs..We have been down this road many many times before...I was clean for damn near 4 years so she forgot how bad it could get.

Also...i kno its none of my business....but is your mom prescribed all these meds because of some sort of back injury?...or is it something more serious like cancer?? Whatever it is I hope she is still able to live a good life....not constantly zonked out by repeated dosing of hard opiates.

She has some pancreas divisum thing or something..I cant remember..Its complicated.

Ok I will try in the AM..I hope so! I am just sooo glad I was able to find a sub Dr. who wasnt full on patients the first few calls I made and I can have a good 4th this weekend and not get sick..I am SO lucky...My mom went out of town and left me with 9 for the week but needless to say they were gone in 3 days and I thought I was screwed...It cost me 550 dollars but at least im ok!

My experience with sub dr. seems to be quite diferent than most everyone else......I actually went to a methadone clinic here in San Antonio called StopSA and while talking to the Dr's found out they also do suboxone maintanence....instead of going every day for a methadone dose I would be prescribed subs on a monthly basis(assuming I pass my drug tests). My mom liked that idea better mainly because you cant take any opiates while on suboxone so I would be less likely to use heroin again....and i'm glad I listened to her because its worked wonders so far. Im such a different person. No withdrawals since day 1 or urges to use. And I was given 12mg a day(which my mom hands out to me daily because she doesnt trust me to not take them all at once or sell them) but since day one ive only used 4mg a day at the most but for the past 3 weeks ive been on about 1-1.5 mg a day and often feel slightly euphoric from it. There were never any issues of my doctor having a list of people waiting for treatment....I just walked in one day and walked out with a script for suboxone.

i dont get euphoria from sub. i agree that less is more. i have had a decent opiate problem and a very small amount of sub works for me. i actualy hate the buzz a high dose gives me. i do enuff to kill the sweats and im on with my day. they do make me talk a lot more than i normaly would.

It may be different here..As far as I know a Dr. can only have 30 patients at one time...I called about 20 places..All were full or wanted me to admit myself (screw that) ...The Dr. I found is nice but expensive as hell (450 dollars for initial setup and 225 every visit after) and only takes cash....Youre almost at 50! lol

my sub doc, when i went, was the same as jb. i went in and paid my overpriced fee and left with sub and some blood pressure meds. they never took my blood pressure and that kinda freaked me out. they wouldnt accept insurance, only cash. no drug test, or test of any kind. with some docs its more like a money scheme than trying to help addicts

I did feel like it was a money scheme not gonna lie..I did have to leave a urine sample and when i go in again next week i have to goto a lab for bllodwork and another UA so it did make me feel like he did care and will be monitoring me.

when i went to the clinic it looked like a hot crack house. people were selling drugs in the parking lot and im sure that my doc saw at least 25 people wile i was in his office. my actual conversation with the doctor only lasted about 2 min, as everyone else did. they would call us in one at a time and we would be gone 2 min later. very bizzare scene. im about to my 50 also

It may be different here..As far as I know a Dr. can only have 30 patients at one time...I called about 20 places..All were full or wanted me to admit myself (screw that) ...The Dr. I found is nice but expensive as hell (450 dollars for initial setup and 225 every visit after) and only takes cash....Youre almost at 50! lol

HAHA yea cant wait for the big 5 0. took me a minute to realize what you were talking about.

I think my initial dr visit was $200...than like $40 for the standard blood/urine tests/processing fees/and etc..bullshit like that. And I think its only like $100-$200 for every visit after that(i only go once a month so its definitely cheaper than a heroin habit)....But im lucky, after alot of paperwork and bullshit my insurance accepted the suboxone and now we pay a $60 co-pay for every 30 day supply which is 45 8mg pills I think.

Place I went to was very nice..In a great suburb of Minneapolis..It was in an office with about 5 psychiatrists and he was labeled as "addiction medicine"... My appt. last about 30 minutes and it was a small office with a desk and a computer and a locked cabinet full of Sub lol...Was not a bad experience at all.

HAHA yea cant wait for the big 5 0. took me a minute to realize what you were talking about.

I think my initial dr visit was $200...than like $40 for the standard blood/urine tests/processing fees/and etc..bullshit like that. And I think its only like $100-$200 for every visit after that(i only go once a month so its definitely cheaper than a heroin habit)....But im lucky, after alot of paperwork and bullshit my insurance accepted the suboxone and now we pay a $60 co-pay for every 30 day supply which is 45 8mg pills I think.

My state covered insurance (which in MN is AMAZING) which covers everything under the sun just got cancelled..Pissed me off cuz they screwed up not me and I gotta wait 2 months to turn it on again...Otherwise my subs would only cost a 3 dollar copay =(

Thats weird...both the doctors that run my clinic (StopSA) were EXTREMELY helpful/understanding/caring and willing to listen/do whatever it took to figure out what needed to be done to help me. We had atleast a 30-45 min chat about my dug history and about who I am as a person in general. We didnt have to pay cash, they took credit/debit cards/ etc...allthough it was a government funded clinic I think....I get the idea that you guys went to private doctors that were licenced to prescribe suboxone??.......they also take my blood pressure/weight/temperature/urine sample/and resting heart rate EVERY time I go in....than after that I go see the doctor for about a 30 min chat on how things are goin...she hands me my script and then im out of there.....They also do couseling randomly if need be, but the time spent with the prescribing doctor usually is more than enough to cover that.

Status
Not open for further replies.