• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Euphoric properties of Suboxone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesBrown

Bluelighter
Ive had a very serious heroin addiction for about 4 years and about a month ago switched over to suboxone. Im prescribed 12 mg a day but only ever take 1-3mg in any given day.(usually snorted and usually only 1 maybe 2 mg.). I find that on this low dose about half the time I feel a mild yet steady buzz of slight euphoria that lasts for atleast 2-3 hrs maybe more. Also, I find that I dont have to wait longer than 2-4 hrs after my last sub dose to dose some heroin and feel atleast 75% of its effects. This seems different than what experiences I have read of others. Anyone have any insight into their own experiences would be appreciated.

^^^^
By the way I have only slipped up twice since I started the suboxone (by taking heroin) and both times I shot up within 4 hrs of my last suboxone dose.

I have never been high off sub so far..I just snorted my night dose (supposed to take 4mg so i snorted 2mg) cuz I think I am losing alot under my tongue due to swallowing..I'll let you know if that does anything.

I have never been high off sub so far..I just snorted my night dose (supposed to take 4mg so i snorted 2mg) cuz I think I am losing alot under my tongue due to swallowing..I'll let you know if that does anything.

Im not sure how many mg's your on a day but I pretty much try to stick to 1mg and to be honest I think the saying "less is more" is completely true with suboxone because the only times I have ever felt any sort of high off of them is with doses under 2mg....usually 1mg. I think you should try just taking 1 mg for a few days(if you can) and see what happens. You may be pleasantly suprised with a mild high feeling concentrated in the center of your torso, and be able to stock pile the unused subs for future needs. The mild high I get also makes it easier for me to stay clean because I atleast have something to distract my euphoria seeking ego.

Im on 4mg 2x a day and I have noticed I really dont need my night dose..I havent touched an Oxy since Monday and have yet to feel really sick at all.

I just noticed when I crushed up my 8mg orange pill I saw a very small amount of white with it..Anyone else ever notice this?

I just noticed when I crushed up my 8mg orange pill I saw a very small amount of white with it..Anyone else ever notice this?

yea I have...it's most likely jusst part of the fillers. I know that when you mix suboxone with water to IV and let it sit in a spoon/cooker for a while there will be a white film sunk on the bottom. Probably just all the inactive substances.

ta2demon if you dont mind me asking, what was your DOC and ROA?(before suboxone) Dosage levels? That all can affect how your body reacts to subs.

I was taking oxycontin 90-120mg a day..Whats ROA? Cant figure that one out lol

Ah sorry..I usually crushed it up into a fine powder and dumped it in a shot of water or snorted once in awhile.

I snorted that bupe didnt get me high =( and now im craving the warm itchys =(

^^^^don't worry, I had to google ROA to figure out what it meant the first time I heard it. lol
90-120 mg's a day?....If injected thats a pretty decent habit. Were they name brand oxy's....like 80 OC...40 OC.....or were they mixed with tylenol or whatever crap those percs are mixed with?

Nah name brand 30mg brown ones..

Ive only had experience for the most part with the greenish OC 80's and the OC 40's. Didn't realize they came in 30's. You say they are brown and have "OC" on one side and "30" on the other? Never heard of them...prob cuz they just werent prescribed to anyone in my scope

30mg ones have only been out since june i think of last year

AH I just looked them up on google. I see now. wish I had a source for ANY Oxy now. I used to pay $30-50 for the 80's and atleast $20 for the 40's. I hope you had better prices than those, otherwise your habit would cost atleast $50 a day for 3 little brown pills.

With my $200/day heroin habit it would take me atleast 240mg of oxy to feel decent......I cringe at the thought of all that money wasted

Hewo...you a opiate connasseur?.....it impresses me that you know the month and year that a certain pill was released. (im not trying to be sarcastic or demeaning)

Ive only had experience for the most part with the greenish OC 80's and the OC 40's. Didn't realize they came in 30's. You say they are brown and have "OC" on one side and "30" on the other? Never heard of them...prob cuz they just werent prescribed to anyone in my scope

Yeah they say OC/30...Got lucky and got them for free...But im done being a slave to them..Sucks having to get high to even go out and be active

Status
Not open for further replies.