• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Euphoria while having a couple beers while high on Meth

jp117

Greenlighter
I don't even know if Euphoria would be the right way to describe it, but I'm wondering if others get the same effect. I'll drink 5-6 beers and the feeling is pretty amazing. I've never done a speed ball, so I'm not sure if it's even comparable to that, but the concept seems to be in the same ballpark. I know that going overboard with Alcohol while on Amphetamines can be very dangerous, but I've found that if I drink just enough to get a nice mixture of the loose flow of Alcohol and the happy talkativeness/alertness of Meth, it's awesome. Just curious if others enjoy this same combination, or if it has had negative repercussions for any of you.

It's pretty popular. People also really like benzos with amphetamines. Though be even more careful there not to go overboard so much on the GABA agonists that you get way too stim'd out.

It's pretty popular. People also really like benzos with amphetamines. Though be even more careful there not to go overboard so much on the GABA agonists that you get way too stim'd out.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of benzos in general, and don't normally feel the need to accent the buzz of meth with another type of buzz, but when a little anxiety kicks in a few beers does the trick and I can maintain the rest of the night without going overboard on either one. I can definitely see why the combo appeals to people though.

Also with another Rookie question... what is stim'd out?

The tension, anxiety, tightness, tweakiness, etc. that comes with heavy stimulant use.

I love that combo.

Stimmed out means cracked out like your binge has gone on too long and all run out of energy and dopamine.

It's a great combo to party on when parties are on, kinda gets blah constantly.

The tension, anxiety, tightness, tweakiness, etc. that comes with heavy stimulant use.

Ah, I didn't know the term for it, but god damn if I haven't experienced those symptoms and known it was time to take a break.

I love booze and speed.

I also love heroin and speed.

And speed and speed.

Speed is goood...