Eugenics

Yes, but do you think the masses are going to accept being sterilized? There would be an uproar of protest and the result would be war, the same way as if it were to just slaughter everyone.

No ones going to want to hear "your NOT allowed to have children", people wont just accept that. They'll fight it.

Itd be best off to release modified viruses that would, in some crazy way im sure is possible, only effect those people who had certain deffective disorders. Different viruses released for different disorders. Could start by spiking rec. drugs with them, that would spread it quickly.

Sphinx said:
its actually my topic.

It may be your topic, but it's still my thread. I'm listed as the thread's starter and I have the power to erase all your Nazi propoganda with one click of my finger. Lucky for you I'm not that big of an asshole and I don't feel like "cleansing" BL of inferior topics.

I get your Atheist reference now DJNICEONE, my brain was a little slow that day.

Here's my problem with eugenics. It's too drastic of a measure to solve problems that social reform could handle. We (everyone, myself included to a degree!) needs to adopt a healthier lifestyle and culture. Rampant obesity and diabetes are not always genetic issues.

Evolution values diversity and thinning out the gene pool is not always a good thing. That can lead to genetic problems too. Besides you guys act like evolution is a "master plan". There's a lot of variables. Suppose the planet is struck by famine, the people with the most fat reserves will be the "fittest".

"Genetic inferiority" and "survival of the fittest" is simply not how the world and it's people change, grow, diversify, and maintain anymore. Modern people are progressing through technology and science and being kept in check by degenerative and communicable disease and social "problems".

Honestly from a totally un-humanitarian point of view I think eugenics would cause more problems than it would solve.

Last edited:
MaliceNwunderland said:
There's a lot of variables. Suppose the planet is struck by famine, the people with the most fat reserves will be the "fittest".

Then the fit people would kill the fatties and eat their bloated corpses to survive. I know I would. Cannibalism isnt wrong, its a part of nature, this entire world was built upon cannibalism, and survives by cannibalism.

^^^That might work if we lived in the stone age. Too bad that in our era technology has made it so the fittest person is the person with the biggest gun and most ammo.

P.S I'm not above eating other people if I needed to, I just doubt there's any chance of that being a viable option for survival.

Last edited:
In the next 100 years there will almost certainly be gene therapy for all those conditions. It can be corrected in that case, no need to kill everyone.

an animal will eat its brother if it's starving, it's called survival.

so yes....Cannabilism

Oh your so smug. Yeah if your starving, lost in the Alps somewhere, then yes some people might resort to cannabilism but you are all being too literal in your interpretations and consecuently this topic is utterly ridiculous.

And by the way, scientifically speaking, yes, we are all mammals but the intelligent human being does not put themselves in the same train-of-thought as our 'animal brother' counterparts....disgusting.

Isn't the theory of evolution based upon our "animal brother" counterparts?

I mean, I seriously doubt Sphinx goes out and kills a human every night to eat. He was just saying...it's natural to do whatever it takes to survive. (When you have a need to fight for your survival)

God? Dont get me started on god and religion.. the weak-mans beleif.

Only those emotionally inferior human beings need to beleive in a power higher than their own. God does not exist, god is a figment of the imagination of those who are too weak and scared to beleive they are in absolute control of their lives.

Gods just a pacifier for wimps.

Wow you really have all the answers.

You actually sound like an emotionally anguished individual yourself. Being a member of this board, as well as knowing a little about your life, I would say that you likely are. As are many. Maybe in the future you will learn to drop the tough-guy routine etc. and allow somebody to enter your life in a positive way. Maybe it could be a priest, or even GOD.

I'm not religious by the way.

Last edited: