Eugenics

I knew someone was going to say what you did, dniceoner. We arent talking about actually killing off people, but how natures plan (Gods plan possibly) is being thwarted by our medical advances.

You knew someone would say that? spare me the bullshit, that was no philosophical rhetoric. Lousy attempt at insulting my i.q.

"By letting people with inferior genetics survive..."

"Thats all hitler was trying to do, better the world."

"but to a degree I DO believe he is right....you will be killing 1 person for the betterment of 1000 to come."

"if I ruled the world id have everyone executed who had any disease, or severly crippling genetic disorders"

"based on the population of the USA vs how many of that population are obese and should be shot and killed"

took about 20 seconds to compile these

Ahh, no insult meant there man, you would know if I insulted you.

What I meant was that I knew that someone would take what we were saying out of context, and think that we are some hitler lovers or something like that. This disscusion is about exactly what I said, inferior genetics, as in diseases that (should) kill, being able to reporduce and spread more of the disease due to our medical advancements, when in nature these defects would eventually die out for the most part.

I dont see what is so hard to understand about that. Of course we arent going to do this, but it is a fact that it is happening.

If I was in the position to be able to do so, I dunno about any1 else, but id do it.

And if you got problems with the topic dont try and take it out on alphy and others its actually my topic.

It is my opinion that Sphinx's primary motive is not to better the future race, but to release his homicidal urges ;).

Sphinx said:
I dont understand wut your saying BBB.

I just read everything BBB said, and it makes perfect sense. I can only conclude that you're too unintelligent to understand what he's written.

Everyone writes, and reads, in a different way, so some peoples writing is hard to understand for other people. There is nothing wrong with that, and it isnt about intelligence, or a lack of it.

listen son, regardless of what, or how you meant it, its an assinine topic that wouldn't be taken seriously by any normal human being.

99% of the population would agree that the world would be a better place without the likes of hate-filled, ego-maniacs

and this concludes my week long delve into the REAL destruction of America

5alphareductase said:
Everyone writes, and reads, in a different way, so some peoples writing is hard to understand for other people. There is nothing wrong with that, and it isnt about intelligence, or a lack of it.

I don't think what he wrote has any particular style. Come on man, it just takes a basic level of intelligence to understand. Anyone who can't understand what he said isn't exactly intelligent. BTW, this doesn't mean I like BBB - I think he's a looser.

OlympiaMan said:
I just read everything BBB said, and it makes perfect sense. I can only conclude that you're too unintelligent to understand what he's written.

LOL is that the best you can do 8)

actually quite a few people take the theory of evolution seriously.

Basically thats all we're talking about...in NATURE animals die because they're too weak to survive.

In humans, we have medicine to counteract this NATURAL occurance.

And nothing will stop people from getting fat. The only way to do that is to take away the computers, TVs, and fast food resturants. And make people actually WORK (some sort of manual labor)

You talk about God, but basically medicine is made to PREVENT (or atleast slow down) death....which was God's punishment to mankind.

So basically when we make medicine we're saying FUCK YOU GOD...WE WILL BE IMMORTAL ONE DAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!

First of all, dbigoner, or whatever it is, post in ONE thread and dont make 9000 replies when you could do it in one.

As far as ego, far from it, as I would be one of the people that sphinx would kill, so if I still beleive it, that should at least make you give it a fair chance, and to actually question what you are force fed in school.

yeah both of my parents would be killed. Which means I probably wouldn't be here today.

LOL well as grimm as it is, if its any consellation, id kill myself after I cleansed the world, cause I couldnt live with that kinda karma on my soul. But at least id die knowing I had bettered the human race, and so would all of you.

Most proponents of Eugenics today advocate sterilisiation of those with genetic defects, not mass murder ~_~. Everyone has the right to their own life.