Eugenics

MaliceNwunderland

Bluelighter
Yeah sphinx there's no fitness/health/bodybuilding culture here in the states at all. We're all overweight and diabetic 8(.

Jackass.

Never said you all were, just saying based on the population of the USA vs how many of that population are obese and should be shot and killed so not to pass on their inferior genetics in the life cycle and further increase the ratio of people:eek:besity.

Look at japan, they have like 10x the population of the USA, but they have 100x less obesity than the USA... sad, if I ruled the world id have everyone executed who had any disease, or severly crippling genetic disorders... its how nature intended for life to be, now with modern medicine more inferior humans are surviving, thus spreading more inferior genetics through the gene pool, and thus quickly and surely rotting the entire human race.

If ONLY the laws of nature still applied to humans, survival of the fittest, death to the rest.

Oh and PuLsER, check your PM's dude... you click on the thing that says "MY BL" lol...

Japan has about half the population of the US.

Not quite 10x more. Maybe 10x as dense or something... but definately not more.

yeah sadly we are the laughingstock of the world.

Sphinx.....did you mean china? they probably have 4 times as many people as the U.S.

Sphinx is correct, I say the same thing every day. Thats all I see is fat people. And every man that needs something lifted has a bad back. It's a fucking joke!! But thats what makes us look so good!! ha,ha, fuck the fat man!!!!!!
HARLEYC

LMAO ....!

Japan / China .....Who gives a shit , Their food is filled with MSGs and dinner comes in a cardboard box .......

Their starving to death , 2 of them couldn't make up one healthy american ......lol

^the life expectancy in japan is like 10 years longer for men and 15 years longer for women than for people in the US. So not exactly...

DomPow said:
Wow Sphinx. I was sending you that PDF file but with such a broad and ignorant statement like that... go do it yourself. I'm a an educated and open minded individual but I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity.

no kidding. I think that 3-year cycle is affecting his reasoning skills...

Last edited:
Sphinx said:
the average american,

is disgusting, ive never seen so many pathetic excuses for human life before, everywhere you look there is obesity there, EVERYWHERE, you cannot turn 360 degrees without seeing a half dozen tubs of lard flubber their way down the street with their diabetic 300 lbs 12 year old children who struggle to get their socks past their cankles while their parents order them a big mac and make them eat every last fry on their plate, and chase that down with a 500g sugar per ml McPancrea-Buster milk-shake.

I do agree with this, though. Way too many fat people in the States, and no reasonable excuse.

Sphinx said:
based on the population of the USA vs how many of that population are obese and should be shot and killed so not to pass on their inferior genetics in the life cycle and further increase the ratio of people:eek:besity.

If ONLY the laws of nature still applied to humans, survival of the fittest, death to the rest.

You're kind of an ass.

Sphinx said:

Look at japan, they have like 10x the population of the USA, but they have 100x less obesity than the USA... sad, if I ruled the world id have everyone executed who had any disease, or severly crippling genetic disorders...

A. Japan has less than half the population of the U.S.

B. In recent years, with their more Western diet, there are fat people springing up all over Japan. Come on over and have a look for yourself, fool.

Sphinx said:

more inferior humans are surviving, thus spreading more inferior genetics through the gene pool, and thus quickly and surely rotting the entire human race.

You've proven your own point just by posting...

harleyc said:
But thats what makes us look so good!! ha,ha, fuck the fat man!!!!!!
HARLEYC

So true, so true. I help my friends with bodybuilding but, when I see obesity on campus, I feel like one less competitor. (yes this is horrible considering they are hurting themselves, but it is a releif at times)

Re: Who here...

Sphinx said:
Who here does steroids, is thinking about doing steroids, or does not and never will do steroids??

Just curious how many people on here are actually using or planning on using. Those who have used, what did your cycles consist of if your willing to share?

steroids r teh win. juicer4life

There may be a lot of fat people in the states, but that is irrelevant. All I have to say is this

** Anyone that stays on roids for 3 years has a serious mental problem/insecurity
** I'm sure this guys natural testosterone production is completely shut down so I hope he plans on taking em the rest of his life
** How many huge guys do you know over the age of 50?? Those fat Americans will live longer than this fool!

Dont call him a fool hes a well respected mod @ a different board and good guy. His choice is his choice. Also, there is no difference recovering from a 3 year cycle than there is a 12 week cycle, just takes longer and HCG is a must, even consider recombinant FSH to get them swimmers back.

The only real risk is heart enlargement. And dont even try to tell me a 400 lbs fatass has a smaller less strained heart than a 250 lbs ripped to the core healthy eating healthy living bb'er.

5alphareductase and Imperial unless you're competing, which im gonna assume you arent? IGF/GH is not for you...expense firstly, if you must use either use gh

igf is very expensive, and it has direct links to cancer, whereas gh will just increase an already existing cancerous cell

and as to the question

i use steroids, and i dont expect to stop as i plan on competing, my next cycle is going to be tren/prop/var + gh, , maybe add some slin in, who knows
:)

I have competed before, and steroids really do not interest me, as far as me using them. I have used gh and igf-1 before, with the more exotic compounds as they are more exciting to me.

As far as the cancer thing, I have been down that road before and after talking to MANY oncologists openly about what I had used in the past, they didnt think that the drugs had anything to do with it at all. It is hard to compare in vitro studies or rat studies to the outside world, and I think that is the problem with the igf-1 studies.