Eugenics

I spoke with the one of the scientists at NIH in the USA who was involved in the cancer research and he made it rather clear that 99.9% of cancers will not respond to paracrine-origin IGF-1/GH. Cancerous cells grow by DNA damage that results in cells unresponsiveness to neural transcriptions and endogenous hormones. Another part of this DNA damage in rapidly growing tumors (tumor = mass of these unresponsive cells) is uncontrolled autocrine production of IGF-1.

Oh I should also add, unresponsive to exogenous hormones as well, although that should be assumed.

And as well, the cells unresposiveness results in loss of apoptosis (cellular death) unless treated with radical therapies to kill or poison the cell to death.

spoonman said:
** I'm sure this guys natural testosterone production is completely shut down so I hope he plans on taking em the rest of his life

have you ever heard of human chorionic gonadotropin?

^ There's no evidence that years of steroid (ab)use will permanently inhibit the HPTA, meaning that you can always recover, unless other factors are at play. It may take longer, but recovery is not out of the question.

Yes i also have competed. Although have not competed in a while either, but am currently playing sport professionally. Thanks for your input anyway mate.

Sphinx said:
I spoke with the one of the scientists at NIH in the USA who was involved in the cancer research and he made it rather clear that 99.9% of cancers will not respond to paracrine-origin IGF-1/GH. Cancerous cells grow by DNA damage that results in cells unresponsiveness to neural transcriptions and endogenous hormones. Another part of this DNA damage in rapidly growing tumors (tumor = mass of these unresponsive cells) is uncontrolled autocrine production of IGF-1.

unfortunatley im no doctor or anything so i cant say much to well anything scientific only what i read,

but yea the thing i find is, there's always different views, different studies etc, and the worry about gh/igf is that they are relatively new unlike test and the dangers of years constant use is not yet known i believe,

and doesnt gh increase an already cancerous tumour?

I don't plan on taking steroids, as I am just after a nice toned look, nothing special.

map200uk said:
doesnt gh increase an already cancerous tumour?

Yes, but only if the GH is autocrine produced meaning the cancer cell itself produced it for the explicit use in itself.

Pretty much any cell in the body can produce GH/IGF-1 in itself if it is told to. When you have cancer, the DNA is fucked so the brain cant communicate with the cell, if its a rapid expanding cell, then it is doing so by rapidly synthesising IGF-1 in itself and using it itself thus growing itself without the aid of the body.

At least thats my take on the situation. As you said map, theres alot of opinions/views especially when it comes to cancer.

Bad_Boy_Blue said:
210LBS @ 6% bf (6'1' tall). Definitely not huge, but because of my extremely low bodyfat percentage, it's obvious that I work out. The pictures in my gallery were before I started to use steroids.

I am proud of what I have achieved.

Dont mean to pry bro but that pic is dated Jan this year. So you are saying that you only started gear this year and have already decided to stay on forever?

KillerLoop said:
Dont mean to pry bro but that pic is dated Jan this year. So you are saying that you only started gear this year and have already decided to stay on forever?

I'm not sure why the date says that, as it was taken during the summer of last year (but still that's not long). I made the choice to bridge earlier than a lot of people may have done. However, I have made more progress than I would have done if I'd come off between my last couple of cycles. I'm bridging with 125mg test./wk.

Don't worry about Sphinx, he's just suffering from roid rage.

Let the roids do the work for you.

:p

don't worry Sphinx, I understand...you still give alot of very useful information, so don't take it personally.=D

Jungboho said:
If I ruled the world, I would kill sphinx because of his stupidity.

dude sphinx probably knows more about steroids, hormones, exotic musclebuilding compounds etc. than you ever will. He knows his shit, trust me. I can assure you he's not stupid.

In the true sense of the word, sphinx is right. By letting people with inferior genetics survive, like type 1 diabetics, and having them spread the genes for that disease even more, we are reggressing as a specices, and not progressing. In the wild, these people would die before they were one year old, but with the medical advancements that we have, they can lead pretty normal lives and reproduce their genes.

Of course we arent saying that these people should be killed, but it is a fact that we are regressing as a species.

Killing people with physical problems is stupid if we can support them, they may be gifted in other (mental) ways which are not immediately apparent.
Also some people bring great joy to other people, regardless of whether they are disabled or not physical disablement is no excuse for destruction.

Look at japan, they have like 10x the population of the USA, but they have 100x less obesity than the USA... sad, if I ruled the world id have everyone executed who had any disease, or severly crippling genetic disorders... its how nature intended for life to be, now with modern medicine more inferior humans are surviving, thus spreading more inferior genetics through the gene pool, and thus quickly and surely rotting the entire human race.

be carefull in saying 'we'

lol @ rotting

Jungboho said:
Killing people with physical problems is stupid if we can support them, they may be gifted in other (mental) ways which are not immediately apparent.
Also some people bring great joy to other people, regardless of whether they are disabled or not physical disablement is no excuse for destruction.

He didnt mean that we should go out and start killing people.

HE just meant that if it wasnt for our advances (insulin for diabetics etc.) that these people would naturally die in the wild.

he meant that people with poor genes keep on bringing the human race down. After a while everyone is going to be overweight with diabeties, cancer, STD's, heart problems and will have a few strokes.

there is only one way to prevent all of these problems (except for STD's and type 1 diabeties.....and it is EXERCISE! if you're in good shape it is A LOT more rare that you will ever experience any of these complications.

but america as a society is going downhill VERY fast because of something known as......FAST FOOD and other advances in technology which results in people sitting on their asses all day instead of actually WORKING.

Sphinx just meant to say that with darwins theory of evolution, only the strong could survive, and that is the BEST way. But modern medicine allows everyone to survive, and alot of these people are genetically weak.

if I ruled the world id have everyone executed who had any disease, or severly crippling genetic disorders

Sorry I'm quite drunk + stoned atm, so I can't add more to this thread.
He didnt mean that we should go out and start killing people.

ok, I stand corrected.

but to a degree I DO believe he is right....you will be killing 1 person for the betterment of 1000 to come.

In the end it will help the world.

Thats all hitler was trying to do, better the world. And he would've succeeded and it WOULD be a better world cause he had the balls to massacre any1 who opposed it, ruthlessness thats almost a necessity to accomplish such a 'politically incorrect' concept.

But then, look were we are now. How many wars since then?? How much fucked up shit? Osama bin who? His grandparents wouldnt have even been allowed to live had the nazi's succeeded. But then again, prolly neither would yours.