• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolem rattle concern

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
How much and for how long would you need to take etizolam to get physically addicted ,
I've been taken them for 5 months with two week brakes, but over the last week I have been taking 10mg a day.

I find it massively helpfull; I have no seizures or convulsions when I use it. Doctors and nurologists won't even put me on vallium ,
So I order it legally online .it also iradicates my anxiety and calmes me down and grounds me.

Big question though ; am i going to go into withdrawals when I run out?
I don't have access to it for a month as of Sunday!

Please, any advice welcome

How often are you taking breaks? How long have you been taking 10mg per day?

Can you give us a more accurate timeline?

Yes you are going to experience some rebound and withdrawal. 10mg is not a small dose. Quite a lot actually.

How much do you have left?

Most importantly: you suffer from seizures? Are you on seizure medication besides etizolam? This is a major concern that needs to be addressed before you run out.

Last edited:
Well, I would say I've been using them for 5 months for one week periods , then stopping two weeks whilst I wait for money and time it takes for them for getting threw the post, last time was the longest, about 10 a day for a week. What shall I ask for doctor to prescribe me ? Any old benzo or some thing more specific

Well, I would say I've been using them for 5 months for one week periods , then stopping two weeks whilst I wait for money and time it takes for them for getting threw the post, last time was the longest, about 10 a day for a week. What shall I ask for doctor to prescribe me ? Any old benzo or some thing more specific
Do you have a seizure disorder?

No seizure medication, they don't seem to believe me, the hard as well, more like convulsions

The ideal benzo for tapering is always diazepam IMO because of its long half-life. Maybe clonazepam. Any short acting ones i.e. lorazepam, alprazolam, etc. would only serve to continue your addiction.

I have one strip and two tablets left, would it be size to taper down as of tomorrow so I'm spaning out on a small one day dose for a week or so.
It's been very up and down up untill today, would one a day hold me ?