• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs ETIZOLAM vs ZOPICLONE

Twofaced

Greenlighter
What’s the pros and cons of these two medication for sleep purpose, is one better then other , both equally equivalent? What one affects rem the most? Please feel free to like me to any comparisons already done 😊 no recreational use .. only sleep related please

Etizolam made me black out and don't last long. Zopiclone will work best imo

Ur better off with Zopiclone. Try and stay away from benzos or benzo derivatives (IE Etizolam) as u can quickly fall into an addiction, or a dependence on the drug and if u stop taking them you'll get the most hellish withdrawals ever!!

Last edited:
I took a whole box of zaleplon, same as zopiclone, over the course of 8h while on some weird speed, I can tell you it didn't affect me at all.. So if you're looking for stress relief use etiz, for sleep Z, if on stims, both

Ur better off with Zopiclone. Try and stay away from benzos or benzo derivatives (IE Etizolam) as u can quickly fall into an addiction, or a dependence on the drug and if u stop taking them you'll get the most hellish withdrawals ever!!

Exactly. I needed various months to go through and get off benzos^^ It was horrible. I even had moments of psychosis just cause.

Etizolam is shit for sleep. In fact, I think it's pretty shit in general - but that's just my opinion. Zopiclone does the job and does it well, but only use when absolutely needed because tolerance will develop rapidly.