• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Volumetric Dosing

BanE

Bluelighter
Hi peeps

just a few quick questions,

previously did a 3mg/1ml with propylene glycol (100ml) and was successfully to a certain degree, I've seen online with some doing 30+mg/1mg. what would be a safe increase in mg to ml ratio? is 10mg/1ml still on the safe side?

some have mention to use a dark bottle to prevent delay degradation from light. how true is this?

thanks in advance and stay safe guys

Yea 10mg/1ml is still on the safe side as I find it half as weak or more than Xanax to Mee it's more like Valium strength so to me 30mg/1ml is still safe

As long as you dose with an oral syringe, any reasonable concentration is just as safe as any other. I wouldn't go above 10mg/mL because the standard 1mL oral syringes have 10 markings, each of which would be 1mg.

Yea 10mg/1ml is still on the safe side as I find it half as weak or more than Xanax to Mee it's more like Valium strength so to me 30mg/1ml is still safe

This is misinformation, etizolam is around 6 or 7 times more potent than diazepam.

I wouldn't go more than 10mg/ml, 30mg/ml is asking for trouble. If you accidentally take half a ml, you've just taken 15mg of etizolam or around the equivalent of 100mg of diazepam.

This is misinformation, etizolam is around 6 or 7 times more potent than diazepam.

I wouldn't go more than 10mg/ml, 30mg/ml is asking for trouble. If you accidentally take half a ml, you've just taken 15mg of etizolam or around the equivalent of 100mg of diazepam.
For me etiz is only worth it at doses of 30-65mg

It also reminds me of Ativan Wich isn't vrye recreational at all it might calm your nerves but doesn't really get me high

Homie i dont know where you're getting your etiz but its plenty strong at 5mg.

Ever try pharmaceutical grade like etizest? Take 65 of those pills and see how that goes. Unless you have some crazy benzo tolerance dont be equating etizolam with diazepam because that is dangerous. I have a decade of benzo experience and have been addicted to 800mg diazepam a day. What you are saying is ludicrous and pure misinformation.

Ok just being honest I take 5mg fluroalrazoplam or however you spell it to get high not cuz I'm addicted