• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam tolerance and grey vs white markets

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I had a small bout of using etizolam for sleep (~1 week), and sleep only, and developed no tolerance to the sedative effects but did have weirdly enough rebound insomnia (yet less anxiety than I had before etiz), and got very worried about using etizolam for sleep because of the rebound insomnia (for which l-theanine is wonderful for, might I add). But, my question about all this is that, since tolerance has been shown to be reverse to the alpha-2 receptors and the anticonvulsant activity of etizolam, would the same/similar be true of the hypnotic effects? If not, would it develop more slowly than other "x-diazepines"?

Just a little note, does anyone agree that the grey market is a wonderful thing, as shown by etizolam? The grey market brought self-medication to america with usually abused drugs, but allowed them to be used for their allowed purpose as well, and etizolam is a prime example of this. I have heard very few stories of etizolam highs/abuse and more of theraputic use, like, By-the-label use of this stuff turning whole lives around. Etizolam wouldnt have been easily accessable by these people if it was scheduled, and not only that, but the use of etizolam in American grey-marketeers has actually brought the diazepine to become scheduled correctly in several states, of which I love to bits and dislike as well. I think its wonderful that it has hit mainstream medicine where it can be legally prescribed for beneficial uses, but it also prevents self medication , which I don't really like. Any opinions? Ill debate on any part of this with anyone who wants. Sorry this is choppy and disorganized, I'm pretty dazed and tired right now :)

Hey bud, I agree that Etizolam is great. I suffer from GAD and social anxiety. IMO, Etizolam is the best bento out there. I have also found tolerance doesn't build as fast, and drops quickly. I would never wish this addiction on anyone, and I also live in one of the states that recently scheduled it IV. Luckily I have a friend in the states who will still ship to me, When GA scheduled it, I took a shot overseas in India and started realizing how cheap they were.....I thought the prices were too good to be true. So now...I stockpile and stockpile for pennies on the dollar. ��