• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam storing for shelflife

Nedlets

Greenlighter
What if SWIM hypothetically has a large amount of etizolam powder which he wants to safe for a longer time period. SWIM is talking about a couple years at least and take for research when needed. What is the best way to go?

1. Swim should store the etizolam powder in a dark seal bag under constant room temperature.
2. Swim should store the etizolam powder in a seal bag in the freezer.
3. Swim should store the etizolam powder dissolved in PG under dark constant room temperature.
4. Swim should store the etizolam powder dissolved in PG in the freezer.
5. Swim should store the etizolam powder in ethanol, not PG.

Or does SWIM have better options?

Store powder in a cool dry and dark place. Should be good for years under these conditions.

It should be good to store in ethanol or PG but i wouldn't trust the chance of it crashing out of the solution. This sort of incident could cause death so store in powder.

Thank you for the replies, I know that etizolam doesn't. =D And to be honest I didn't know/think about the term 'crashing out'. So that was a nice addition to my question. Thank you!

^ he means we don't use the term Swim here Nedlets. We know you're talking about yourself, so just say 'me', 'I', 'myself' etc.

Store powder in a cool dry and dark place. Should be good for years under these conditions.

It should be good to store in ethanol or PG but i wouldn't trust the chance of it crashing out of the solution. This sort of incident could cause death so store in powder.

I know this thread is 2 Years Old but I am trying to find out about long-term storage before making my own thread mainly about. Pure Propylene Glycol in my Benzo Solutions Storage and from what I read I have amber glass Vials in the Fridge and I don't know what you mean by "crashing out" and I read someone mentioning Benyl Alcohol or Benz some Alcohol a small amount to help prevent Bacteria building up since despite it being for Oral Use if Long-Term Storage for a Year or Longer could cause a bunch of Bacteria and other nasties within the solution.

"Crashing out" refers to the lack of stability in solution. It means that the drug literally comes out of the liquid it was previously dissolved in. The solution in this case is PG. Solutions have potential to crash out and cause "hot spots," thus the fear of overdose in this case.

You should dose etizolam in solution, however you don't store in solution due to instability. You store it in powder, out of light, etc.