• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam seizure risk

vinny123

Greenlighter
So up until a few weeks ago I mostly took etizolam on the weekends and nothing during the week. Then I went on a 14 day bender of 3-5 mgs a day and stupidly stopped abruptly. Since I never had any typical w/d symptoms, I thought I was fine. 3 days after stopping I had a seizure without any other symptoms. I went 12 days total without taking anything and then took 3 mg of etizolam this past Friday. Did I just put myself at risk for another seizure? It's hard to tell because I don't have any symptoms of withdrawal. Did I wait long enough for the risk of seizures to pass?

I'm dumping the rest of what I have, BTW. Hope somebody can help.

You should be fine, once shouldn't be enough. Throwing out the rest is a good idea if you think your seizure was wd-related (not an unreasonable thing to believe).

Yeah you should be fine after just one more time. But please, quite the etizolam while you still can. I've seen too many people fuck up their lives over benzos. It gets to a point where the withdrawals are so bad, there is NO going back.

Yeah you should be fine after just one more time. But please, quite the etizolam while you still can. I've seen too many people fuck up their lives over benzos. It gets to a point where the withdrawals are so bad, there is NO going back.
Well good rule is not to use benzos over 1 month daily and you'll be fine, I never use over 2 weeks daily, been doing like this for last past 15 years, and never have had benzo wd's. First year when I gor xanax prescript from doctor I used it daily for 6 months, I got some WD's but they went away quickly, one other time I had lots of benzos (like over 200 tablets of clonazepam, 100 strongest diazepam, 100 1mg xanax) I used daily all of them high doses for 2 months I got very bad insomnia for one week and felt pretty bad. After that I got my shit together with benzos and after that never have took over 2 weeks daily, I have so called "general anxiety disorder" so I need them time to time but I also use them recreationally high doses. Well you need to be careful, but as benzos don't produce any euphoria I don't find them mentally addictive.