• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam redosing

Buddyhackett420

Greenlighter
So the other day I bought 50 1mg Etizolam pills and the first day I took 5mg and felt amazing. The next day I took 5mg again. Waited 45 mins felt nothing, took 2 more, waited half an hour took another 3. Again felt nothing. So the next day I was like fuck it, and I took 10mg, got barely high for maybe 10 minutes. Took 7 more, felt it aguin for a few minutes. Next day I took 18 and had no effects at all
Where Did I go wrong? This only happens with etizolam for me. If It was Xanax or Klonipin I would have blacked out for days. This has happened to me quite a few times oveR the years so I cant blame the vedors and pill quality. Do my GABA just shut down quickly or what? Cause this never any other benzo. I just go 110 .25 Flubromazepam. Should
i wait a while before taking them?

^^ .25? Are you sure you don't mean Flubromazolam? It is an extremely potent, hypnotic, long lasting and dangerous benzo. I don't recommend using it except to abort a bad trip, and at that just as much as necessary (0.5-mg should put anyone without a big benzo tolerance on their ass, for 18- 24 hours.)

Never get the powder, unless you have a microgram scale of serious quality and a wish to spend a long time in hell, unless you can keep usage to bad trips, less than a few times a year. Tolerance builds fast to this one too, it really has no use but in a clinical setting. Way too strong and not in a good way.

The hangover is terrible, and you're (or I was anyway) just as intoxicated the next day, only without the good parts that benzos can give.

Check you packaging... Flubromazepam is usually dosed at 12 - 24 mg tolerance depending (I don't know typical tablet doses but they'd be in the several milligram range, not 0.25). Flubromazolam is dosed at 0.25-mg and that puts a lot of people in blackout land, often leading to very dangerous situations.

Be very careful. Do not drive or do anything dangerous within 24 hours of taking flubromazolam, maybe wait even longer.

powder is fine ..even with no scale. just get a 500ml bottle of propyleenglycol from drug store and mix with the amount of powder you bought. 500g etiz would make a 1 mg dose 1 milliliter. just get an oral infant syringe.