• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam powder

belfort

Bluelighter
With the crazy price increase on etizolam lately I've been looking at getting etiz powder..the cost is great but I wonder about purity.when I used to use Etiz, I'd only take 1-2 mgs so when it comes to powder, how would I weigh it out?what kind of scale would I need?to people who take Etiz powder, you find the purity to be just as good as the tablets?for those powder users, how much do you use?thats a concern as I could see a powder habit getting out of hand.

A scale will help you take a certain weight of etizolam, but if you don't know the purity of it, you don't know how much you're actually taking. The powder varies so much! People cut it, people add different drugs, or it might not be etizolam all together! I would suggest sticking to pills, at least this way you know exactly what, and how much you're taking.

- Hopeless Soul

Unless you have one of those 1000 dollar mg scales, don't weigh it. Those little 20 dollar mg scales don't give an accurate reading at something as low as 1 or 2 milligrams. Make a pg solution with it. If you don't know what it is, just google etizolam pg solution.

I would suggest sticking to pills, at least this way you know exactly what, and how much you're taking.

- Hopeless Soul

Fuck that. At close to a dollar a pill for generics and over a dollar for blisters sometimes, ill go with the powder. Make an extremely diluted pg solution and do an allergy test with it. Start with a very small amount, like .25 of a mg, wait a few hours, work up from there. Or, and this is what im thinking about doing, send in a sample to ecstasydata.

Fuck that. At close to a dollar a pill for generics and over a dollar for blisters sometimes, ill go with the powder. Make an extremely diluted pg solution and do an allergy test with it. Start with a very small amount, like .25 of a mg, wait a few hours, work up from there. Or, and this is what im thinking about doing, send in a sample to ecstasydata.

Exactly, im not paying a buck per mg with etiz...im hunting a hood powder source right now

The old staying goes, you get what you pay for.. just be careful when you do find that source.

-Hs