• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam nasal spray

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
I been told there's these going around.

Are they legit?

How do they compare to the pellets?

Benzos have nearly 100% bioavailability orally, and in fact generally have lower BA nasally than orally. So there's really no reason to try to take them nasally.

I am not sure what the liquid for the nasal spray would be. It would have to be alcohol, or propylene glycol, or maybe DMSO or something, as benzos don't dissolve in water. I wouldn't want any of those solvents in my nose.

Thanks for the direct, comprehensive answer, Xorkoth. I tried some clonazepam dissolved in H2O and it was disastrous. My nasal cavities stung for hours, Which surprised me since clonazepam is tasteless.

Etizolam diluted in Inositol snorted works Ok. Imo.
Doesn't work for Diclazepam or Fluoroalprazolam though. Or for clonazolam for that matter.

Midazolam, my emergency insult spray sting's like a bitch and cause nosebleed's. Which I am prone to due to the fact there is little tissue between my vains and the outside world.

The stinger contain's benzylAcohol. The other version going around, generic's. Contain's Maltodextrine works better and doesn't cause the things I mentioned.

Last edited: