• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
that'll be the muscle relaxing effects that weed and etizolam share aswell as the spacey sort of feel. i wouldnt worry about getting anxious/paranoid from etizolam as that is what they are used for to combat.

i get anxious from smoking weed too, i use etizolam while smoking weed so i dont feel anxious

I don't feel any desirable effects from marijuana on benzo doses. I literally smoke 3-4gs back to back chasing a high I cannot get.

I had kinda hoped etiz would be different. It isn't.

MJ is still dead to me.

The amount of talk of addiction and how much it stucks trying to quit it has literally made me never want to ever touch this or any benzo ever again ever. I mean I'll still probably use valium for comedowns but fuck doing 5mg to get me to bed early when trying to catch an early flight or something. You've managed to scare the shit out of me far more effectively than any PSA or drug talk at school ever could.

i'd rather an etizolam withdrawal over any benzo withdrawal, not that that says much but it could be a lot worse. I think people over react about benzo withdrawals, just taper slowly and you'll be fine. You have to treat SSRIs (and SNRIs) the same way or you'll get a horrible withdrawal. i don't see people on here saying 'avoid ssris because they are so dangerous and have a horrible withdrawal' or the same with beta blockers and many other meds. Just be aware of the risks and how to quit when you need to and don't let it get out of control and it's not a big deal IMO. Of course this is coming from a daily user of etizolam.

for those worried about it someday being banned, i suggest seriously stocking up, like buying 10 grams of it or something.

i'd rather an etizolam withdrawal over any benzo withdrawal, not that that says much but it could be a lot worse. I think people over react about benzo withdrawals, just taper slowly and you'll be fine.

Just what benzos have you withdrawn from, then? Just because it's a thienodiazepine doesn't make it any different. It works by the same mechanism, it's got relatively potent anxiolytic and hypnotic effects, and it's relatively short-acting. I'd rather withdraw from diazepam, clonazepam, or a bunch of other benzos provided I'd used them for the same time at equivalent doses.

On an unrelated note, etizolam is the only other benzo apart from Xanax that has given me sleep paralysis. Anyone else have that?

Had sleep paralysis once on zopiclone, trying to wake from a nightmare.

Now WTF is this gyno thing?

i'd rather an etizolam withdrawal over any benzo withdrawal, not that that says much but it could be a lot worse. I think people over react about benzo withdrawals, just taper slowly and you'll be fine. You have to treat SSRIs (and SNRIs) the same way or you'll get a horrible withdrawal. i don't see people on here saying 'avoid ssris because they are so dangerous and have a horrible withdrawal' or the same with beta blockers and many other meds. Just be aware of the risks and how to quit when you need to and don't let it get out of control and it's not a big deal IMO. Of course this is coming from a daily user of etizolam.

for those worried about it someday being banned, i suggest seriously stocking up, like buying 10 grams of it or something.

You don't become tolerant to SSRIs and SNRIs like benzos. There usually isn't much reason to withdraw. Benzos just don't work long term.

Also a valium taper or some other longer acting benzo tape is probably a pretty good idea to come off daily etiz usage. I'm no expert, but short acting benzos have some of the worst WDs imaginable.

Now WTF is this gyno thing?

I thought it could have just been me being my hypochondriac self. But nope, I have legitimate discomfort around my nipples. Maybe it varies for different individuals.

My use of this drug will be a very short one.

Are you saying etiz creates a hormone imbalance of some sort? Can anyone back this up with research? If not, is this widely experienced?

Etiz would have to be some sort of anti-androgen to do this to your body...?

Last edited:
So, coupled with the talk of terrible WDs & now the tit-growing, I can safely say I won't be buying this again, thanks! LOL

I've been taking them for about 3 months now, 4 days on 3 days off. Never had any itchy nipples or tit growing lol... I've done roid cycles before and only had sore nipples on one occasion, i took some exemestane and the symptoms were gone.

Some people must be more prone to it than others.

Also about the terrible WD's, i've gone through diazepam WD and I would say etizolam is absolutely nothing compared to that, but I have been a lot more sensible with my use. Diaz i was taking everyday, etiz I take no more than 4 days a week, once i took them 10 days in a row but the WD's still werent bad at all. Just a bit of rebound anxiety which is expected - I've suffered from anxiety badly my whole life so i thought the WD's would be terrible but they are really not.

Maybe someone who's been taking etiz every day for 4+ months can comment on the WD symptoms?

To note - I never usually take more than 3 etiz tabs a day (once i took 5), and I havent noticed any real tolerance build up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.