• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of fake etizolam sold in the Etilaam packaging, with fake pressed pills.

Vendors will do anything for money, but as said in the post above me, it depends on your choice of vendor.

This is the big issue and waht some companies are doing. My friend got Etilaam and they were a joke how weak they were. The pills were like crumbling and shit they did not seem to be the quality of a factory pressed pill. Best bet is to check your source on safeorscam and only buy from the most reputable..

I have heard some good reviews about the 2mg etizolam pills non pharmaceutical grade with no indications in the press..just a rectangle almost like a xanax bar. Buyrt you have to experiment.. try a few different sources.. personally I wouldnt fuck with the "pure" etizolam powder. I have heard of people getting total shit.

Keep in mind, there are pharm companies, and also companies pressing their own pills, but like tricomb says the worst is the immitation pharms.

Legit etilaam should be light blue coated and white inside, not crumbly at all. I would stay away from UK sourced etiz or get etilaam from a legit supplier in Asia. The UK homemade etiz presses sound super sketchy

That is a byproduct for benzodiapine withdrawal if I am understanding you correctly. The times I have suffered through benzodiapine withdrawal I experienced something similar. It's almost like my chest is super tight or something. I don tknow how to describe it but it's an uncomfortable feeling. I mean the way you describe it, it sounds like you are phsyically dependent. Your sleep pattern relies on you taking a pill. If you take it 2 hours early you wake up 2 hours earl, and vice versa. If you are developing benzo dependency, turn the other way and fucking run quick. You do not want t continue on or you will just become more and more dependent. If you are not sure how dependent you are, go 36 hours with no benzo and see how you feel. You can develop dependency taking 2mg for a few months straight, even if it is only once daily at night. Half life is about 8 hours, so you figure by the time you are redosing the following day, there are still trace amuonts in your system around .25mg-.5mg, which means your body has had a chemical altering the balance of your brain 24 hours a day for months.

I have detoxed from Alprazolam 4-6mg daily for 3 months. That was my worst detox. I have also detoxed from 2 weeks of 6-10mg alprazolam daily, which came after my first detox. While this second one was of a shorter duration, the intensity was greater. I have detoxed from dope so many times..and let me tell you, this benzo withdrawal, especially my 2nd time around, was like noting else I have ever experienced. I have never come close to going to the ER for wsithdrawal..but by the time it was about 24hr from my last dose, it all started. That tightnss in my chest was just so uncomfortable combined with major major rebound anxiety.
I have never EVER thought about suicide until that 2nd detox. I mean it;s not lke I was considering doing it.. but I could defintely see an individual just ending it all in a completely irrational state of mind. I was crying like crazy and I cant rememer the last time I produced a tear. And it wasnt about anything.. seriously I am never becoming dependent on benzos again.. they are not worth the hell they create.

So aside from the crippling depression, chest tightness, rebound hypertension (very noticeable when combined with my tight chest), and most of all I was worried about getting a grand mal seizure or anything of the sort. Not that I have had one before.. but I live alone and I was thinking what will happen to me if I have a grand mal, smack my head, etc..

The duratino of the withdrawals were noteably short.. Once I hit the 24 hour mark, that first day was the worst by far.. I nearly went to the ER like 5 times.. every hour it was a nother mental debate lol. The next day was much more bearable and after a few more days went by I felt fine. My first detox from alpraz was more like 10-14 days. Surprisingly they were not nearly as intense as the 2nd detox I describe.

That is benzo WD.

This sorta thing horrifies me. I mean, it amazes me that people pick up addictions to drugs without realising it. I mean, who doesn't know that benzos (even ones off the internet- shock horror!) are addictive? You're probably buying them off the internet because it's easier/cheaper than getting a prescription, because they're addictive! I mean- how could you take them every night for months and not see this coming?

I'm scared of the fallout that banning etizolam or the 'easy' sources get taken down/move on to other products. I think that etizolam is going to create a lot of benzo addicts. I think that a lot of people are addicted to etizolam, some of them very heavily addicted, they just don't realise it yet.

Benzo withdrawal can be very dangerous, much more so than opiate withdrawal (which is more unpleasant, but then again the w/d don't last months either), you'll need to taper down before you stop taking them completely:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

etizolam definitely has that effect thinking that you aren't fucked up but you really are. I took 5mg thinking im not fucked up then the next morning I couldn't remember shit.

Does anyone know if you can get withdrawals if you take this drug everyday? How many days do you have to space it out to avoid addiction?

It's not technically a benzo, so it's supposed to be less addictive.

-PLUR

This sorta thing horrifies me. I mean, it amazes me that people pick up addictions to drugs without realising it. I mean, who doesn't know that benzos (even ones off the internet- shock horror!) are addictive? You're probably buying them off the internet because it's easier/cheaper than getting a prescription, because they're addictive! I mean- how could you take them every night for months and not see this coming?

I'm scared of the fallout that banning etizolam or the 'easy' sources get taken down/move on to other products. I think that etizolam is going to create a lot of benzo addicts. I think that a lot of people are addicted to etizolam, some of them very heavily addicted, they just don't realise it yet.

Benzo withdrawal can be very dangerous, much more so than opiate withdrawal (which is more unpleasant, but then again the w/d don't last months either), you'll need to taper down before you stop taking them completely:
LOL Right?!? People gonna die.......(or maybe just suffer some sick W/D's either way...shit ain't candy dawgs its nearly equipotent with Alp and just because it isn't a traditional benzodiapine, that doesn't mean you can use this as your rationale to slam it everyday, barbs aren't fucking benzos either....are you going to chomp on seconal all day?).
Does anyone know if you can get withdrawals if you take this drug everyday? How many days do you have to space it out to avoid addiction?

It's not technically a benzo, so it's supposed to be less addictive.

-PLUR
On the same page too....

Most recreational drugs, if taken daily, will lead to addiction.... rule of thumb.

Yes I am dependent, but I take my dose everyday, so why should I have WD symptoms?

That doesn't matter. You are addicted to the compound and need it to function. Etizolam is only active in the body for so long before it is metabolized.

You should go to a doctor before you get to the point of seizures and possible death with your addiction.

Er, apparently not. I've quit now and have experienced mild WD symptoms as expected from a 2mg per day habit. Insomnia, sure, Seizures and death, not so much. You'd probably get worst withdrawal symptoms if you quit your daily herb-mint facial mask habit.

How long were you on your 2mg habit for?

Also withdrawal gets worse every time.
For example when i was put on benzos i thought i have some gene defect, because after taking them daily for several months ( almost a year) and quitting cold i had only very very mild withdrawal symptoms.
But now several full blown withdrawals and years later i have to be very carefull because even after a few days of daily use i get withdrawal symptoms.

No worries man. We're not singling you out either. We can spot our own very easily.

Zirb makes some good points btw

Benzos are VERY effective for short-term immediate relief; but taking them daily is asking for nothing but trouble.
I was on 16mg clonazepam a day for almost 4(?..can't remember exactly) years, and at the end of 2010 and up to mid 2011, on and off up to 24mg of alprazolam a day. I know this area pretty well.

I'm finally trying out etizolam tomorrow, so I'll be able to chime in more.

How many times do I have to explain this across the site...

The snorting of benzodiazepines is a viable ROA if and only if you have a pure powdered benzodiazepine. It will absorb into the epithelial cells in your mucosal membrane through its lipid solubility and thus cause effect.

The reason snorting benzos doesn't work efficiently is because you essentially have 1-2mg of active substance and 300+mg of inert binder. The epithelial cells in your nasal mucosal membrane are very small and they essentially get clogged with the binder before the very small amount of active substance has a chance to absorb efficiently via this ROA.
^..

There's zero point to insufflating any benzo. Even the water soluble ones, just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
Generally speaking, the oral bioavailability of benzos is so high, that insufflation is actually a step down on the bang for you buck ladder.

In summation, if you want to get as high as possible, exercise a few extra minutes of patience for once, and just eat the fucking pills.

No worries man. We're not singling you out either. We can spot our own very easily.

Zirb makes some good points btw

Benzos are VERY effective for short-term immediate relief; but taking them daily is asking for nothing but trouble.
I was on 16mg clonazepam a day for almost 4(?..can't remember exactly) years, and at the end of 2010 and up to mid 2011, on and off up to 24mg of alprazolam a day. I know this area pretty well.

I'm finally trying out etizolam tomorrow, so I'll be able to chime in more.

24mg of xanax a day? whaaaat, that's insane i wouldn't remember the next 2 -3 days with 12 bars in me

Anyone who has developed a habit with Etizolam or another benzo, and has not experienced the joys of a benzo detox might be in for quite a surprise. What will surpsise you most is just how severe withdrawals are from a drug that barely does anything to you. I have a feeling you are right, and a lot of recreational benzo users went from recreation to daily use because of teh availability of etizolam.. espeically if you are in the UK considering you can even get that shit off eBay over there. Benzos are no joke though.. my 20-30 bag IV heroin habit has afforded me quite a few detoxes but none of them even comes CLOSE to touching what I experienced from only a few months of 4-6mg alprazolam daily. I am just releived even thinking about teh withdrawal. I will never fuck with that shit to the poitn of dependency again. Maybe the drug gave you back something in return but a potentially fatal benzo detox for what?? so you can sleep like a rock? Those benzos are sheisty mother fuckers.. scamming you into dependencyg lol.

If you were taking 24mgs of xanax a day your stupid Sorry. This last page needs serious editing as it has Shit to do with Etizolam. Benzodiazrpines help and benefit a Lot of people long and short term. For some idiot who thought 15mgs of clonazepam a day is something to dicksize about in a thread thats not about bzd wd,and then says things like benzos are pure evil. Maybe for foolish idiots but to those of us who take medication on a regular basis without upping are dose...Benzos are fine. This threads gone off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.