• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck snorting etizolam, they kick in really fast anyways when you just swallow them

I agree - in my experience, oral is definitely the way to go with this class of substances.

Etizolam is pleasant enough, but I find tolerance builds VERY quickly compared to Diazepam & Lorazepam. I also experience quite strong rebound anxiety after coming off a couple of mg a day over a few days - 2 or 3 days is enough to cause this effect.

Very useful substance to have on hand when 'stimulant fun' crosses the border into 'stimulant nightmare'.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12398570

CASE SUMMARY: A 41-year-old man with panic disorder had been treated with alprazolam 1.2 mg/d (3 times daily), carvedilol 10 mg/d (once in the morning), and etizolam 0.5 mg (for anxiety attack). Although the physical and psychological symptoms gradually improved, he reported nightmares and panic attacks. An interview revealed that he had been taking carvedilol 5 mg twice a day after lunch and dinner on his own initiative, in addition to the prescribed dosage. The patient was asked to take carvedilol 10 mg only after breakfast, as had been advised. Consequently, the sleep disorder and nightmares disappeared.

Basically, recently I've been having rather rough nights' sleep. Weird dreams, repeated wakening, difficulty getting back to sleep etc, and feeling drained the following day. Recently I also purchased 30 1mg etizolam pills. I've been taking 1-3 a day on average, usually one in the morning and 1-2 before going to bed. After reading this article it appears that drugs in the same ball park as etizolam have been known to cause sleep disorders similar to what I have been experiencing.

Can etizolam cause sleep disorders, and is my etizolam use responsible for my recent bout of bad sleep (in your humble opinions)?

If it is I shall stop taking etizolam after late afternoon.

patient was asked to take carvedilol 10 mg only after breakfast, as had been advised. Consequently, the sleep disorder and nightmares disappeared.

I would attribute his case to the carvedilol.

Stopping use of benzos can cause bad sleep, I can't see why you they would attribute to bad sleep when taken at night...

Nor can I. It may just be coincidence. I've been taking them with the intention of getting good sleep..

I would drop your morning dose and dose only at night if it's to help you sleep.

Benzodiazepines lower your quality of sleep, and can suppress REM.

Anybody get this twitching/spasm on their eye from moderate to semi-regular use of etizolam?
It happens to my right eye only for some reason. It goes away eventually but happens to me the day after even at 1mg doses. I hardly ever take it more than once or twice a week too. Actually didn't have any for 5 weeks and just took 1mg and it happened again. So annoying!!

It's a known side-effect of etizolam.

i would say they are equipotent.. but it's kinda like apples and oranges though since their effects differ quite a bit IMO/IME
What's the difference between them? Both should be mostly anxiolytic, right?
I however haven't noticed any effect from .5mg, 1mg is pretty hypnotic.

@Insufflation
Why not use it sublingually? Shouldn't this have the same effect?

Too easy to overdo etizolam at times. You get fcked up without you being aware that you are fcked up on this thing.
Easy to make fool out of myself at +2mg doses. Be careful. For starters start with 0.5-1mg and work your way up by 0.5mg increments if needed. Definately wouldn't recommend doing more than 2mg on the first time.
Wayyyyyyy better than valium tho in my opinion.

This so much. It took me two weekends to learn respect for this compound. Get a pill splitter or a razor blade. 1.5mg has me feeling good, 2mg or more has me needing to sit down and be away from people lest I make a fool of myself.

What sucks about this stuff is the desire to redose. Not only that being on 100mg of Methadone fucks with me. I have opted not to use it recreationally anymore, instead I will use it to sleep from occasional Trenbolone Acetate induced insomnia or to cancel out to high of a dose of Clenbuterol or Helios (injectable clenbuterol and yohimbe).

I remember saying years ago that Benzos are a tool for a drug user. They indeed are. They help with coming down from stimulants, the cancel bad trips, and they help opiate users take the edge off withdrawal.

Etizolam Differences, Possible?

I get etizolam in its original etilaam packaging, 1mg tablets.
The recent batch of blister strips I just got seem to be weaker, they don't give the same anxyolitic properties, warm euphoria, or uncoordination as previous batches.

Is this even possible that maybe there's less etizolam in these pills? Or is this some personal issue such as tolerance (I take etizolam once or twice a week)? Several of my friends agree this batch is less potent.

So yes is this even possible or is it more likely a personal issue?

If I've broken a rule, PLEASE PLEASE amend my post instead of closing the thread I would much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Etizolam - Different batch?

I have a couple questions for you guys that Google couldn't seem to answer.

First of all, is Etizolam a prescription anywhere in the world? I've been under the impression that it is however I keep coming across contradicting reports.

Secondly, is it possible that Etizolam can be different from batch to batch? If it is truly pharmaceutical grade I don't see how this is possible. I have recently had to go through a different connection and while they come in the exact same strips of packaging and look exactly the same I swear the effects are slightly different. I'm sure it is just an issue of correct dosing etc.

Thanks in advance!

it is a prescription but if you are getting it illicitly there are lots of dodgy ones out there with varied dosage. You should have a look in the etizolam megathread in OD.

I'll merge this with it shortly.

Are you saying that even though it is pharmaceutical grade, some of them are different? Meaning certain pharmaceutical companies are changing the batch?

Also,could you elaborate on the term "dodgy" lol not quite sure what you mean

No, some are pharmaceutical grade, and others are not pharmaceutical grade.

That is what i'm getting at.

Some vendors sell etizolam that is cut to shit, some sell it pure as shit.

So yeah.

It all varies.

Even though it still comes in the official etizolam packageing (strips) and look exactly the same?

When you say vendors, are you implying that these are RC's??

I'm so confused... I was under the impression that obtaining etizolam would be similar to just getting some xanax or any other benzo, it is what it is.

Should I be concerned that the etizolam I am taking is not exactly what I think it is therefore I could be causing some damage to myself? As in taking something that is not as safe as any other benzo

Or is it a matter of someone adding more binders (which would be innocuous) in order to sell more for more profit?

Etizolam is sold in a pharmaceutical setting and also in a vendor setting.

It is a theinodiazepine not a regular benzo and it hit the RC market somewhat recently.

We can't get into a heavy discussion of what is in it as that would be a substance ID.

Merging with mega thread now.

I would venture a guess and say that is is due to tolerance as those etilaam tablets seem to be manufactured under good pharmaceutical procedures but who is to tell, really?

Have you and your friends begun to use around the same time? If so, you all may be experiencing tolerance increase.

Or it could be some reduction in potency. There really is no way to tell.

I don't trust the powder etizolam, but the tablets that come in the Etilaam packages are real - I know that for a fact.

I don't trust the powder etizolam, but the tablets that come in the Etilaam packages are real - I know that for a fact.

Surely it's entirely dependent on your choice of vendor and what they offer under the label of etizolam. I dare say fake Etilaam is just a stone's throw away.

Surely it's entirely dependent on your choice of vendor and what they offer under the label of etizolam. I dare say fake Etilaam is just a stone's throw away.

I've heard of fake etizolam sold in the Etilaam packaging, with fake pressed pills.

Vendors will do anything for money, but as said in the post above me, it depends on your choice of vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.