• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GumbyClaymation

Bluelighter
I enjoy 2mg of etizolam around dinner time for recreation.

I also like to have it around for the very occasional comedown use as a sleep aid (3 will usually help a lot).

I'm very wary of developing a dependence - don't want to mess with withdrawls and tapering, etc.

I would imagine that limiting myself to once a week would be safe long term (assuming no psychological dependence). Is this accurate?

What about 2x a week, or 3x a week? I would certainly never do two days in a row.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on this.

I am not experienced enough to tell you about physical dependence but what I can say is I find etizolam quite addicting psychologically. This is only after a couple of uses. This may be however due to my current lifestyle. I left my job to go travelling so now I am just lounging about doing nothing. So because I am awake long into the night the temptation to take etizolam for sleep is particularly high.
A couple of pills and I will enjoy a nice sleep around 1am. Without them then I won't get to sleep till around 5am sometimes.

I can say that after a week of daily use (1.5mg-2mg/day), I experience rebound symptoms (stronger anxiety, malaise, etc) for a couple days. YMMV. I'm currently dependant on Etizolam. Co-prescribed a few other anxiety and insomnia medications as well, which is a Godsend as I plan on stopping the Etizolam and switching completely to the benzo, non-benzo and Z drug prescribed to me (The benzo is at the highest point of a new taper plan; urgent care clinics kept writing me scripts for Valium and Ambien until I could in to see a psychiatrist for a daily regimine program, who when I finally saw him, informed me I was dependant upon the 2 and would need to be tapered off slowly). So by a happy accident I've got an out for an Etizolam habit of 4-8mg a day.

Do yourself a favor and don't go beyond using it irregularly. Thienodiazepines, particularly Etizolam, can potentially be (and have been documented to be in at least one case) worse to come off of than a traditional Benzodiazepine. Plus, Thienodiazepines (and the supposed class of which Etizolam belongs to, thienotriazolodiazepines, in particular) are not as well explored as Benzodiazepines. I'm particularly worried about the possibility of Neuroleptic Malignancy Syndrome during Etizolam withdrawal; a condition that affected someone I know in the recent past and is a particularly horrifying condition (on par with or worse than the ballpark of Seratonin Syndrome, Delerium Tremens, etc).

^ NMS is possible with any benzodiazepine rapidly discontinued though; What makes you think it is more likely with etizolam? I know that some side effects are well documented with etizolam, specifically blepharospasms, but don't know of a fair comparitive analysis between etizolam and other benzos on the topic.

Etizolam Mega Thread

Version One found here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/471077-Etizolam

Etizolam marketed under the brand name Etilaam, Etizola, Sedekopan, Pasaden or Depas is a thienodiazepine drug which is a benzodiazepine analog. The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring. It possesses amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant properties.

Please use this thread to discuss all things Etizolam.

OK. Well

-Guido- said:
Etizolam has a bioavailability of 93%. There is no need to snort it. Additionally, yes you can snort it, but because it isn't water soluble the thing getting you high is the drip you swallow, not from it being absorbed by the mucous membrane.

BA isnt always everything. Now I agree it IS NOT water souble BUT it works well snorted! Not quite Midazolam. I would get boshed to frig on it. My mate exp the same stuff. it's strange, Try it yourself. Or other people maybe? SNORTING seems powerful and you lose control/black - tan drugs!

The Etiz I had were NOT PHARM but made ones and had blue dye - sorting made me faaaaace and nos eBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got pharm ones so I will try snorted tonight xx dose then again tomorrow oral.

Here is what someoe else said:
I will wow, I just insufflated 2mg of the crushed up etilaam pills, and instantly felt a nice light headedness, a little out of focus and a pleasant feeling when moving... I've been orally taking the tablets like candy just to get some effects, whereas I should have been snorting them instead, my supply would last 10x as long. The effects are still subtle, but I can really feel the anxiolytic effects.

if you are going to be snorting it than save your sinuses some trouble and get the pure powder and a mg scale and snort the pure powder w/o binders and fillers and dye.. than again it could be dangerous if you miscalculate or your scale is off a bit. forget what i said lol

fuck snorting etizolam, they kick in really fast anyways when you just swallow them

i love these things, one of my favorite benzos now

OK. Well

BA isnt always everything. Now I agree it IS NOT water souble BUT it works well snorted! Not quite Midazolam. I would get boshed to frig on it. My mate exp the same stuff. it's strange, Try it yourself. Or other people maybe? SNORTING seems powerful and you lose control/black - tan drugs!

The Etiz I had were NOT PHARM but made ones and had blue dye - sorting made me faaaaace and nos eBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got pharm ones so I will try snorted tonight xx dose then again tomorrow oral.

Here is what someoe else said:

How many times do I have to explain this across the site...

The snorting of benzodiazepines is a viable ROA if and only if you have a pure powdered benzodiazepine. It will absorb into the epithelial cells in your mucosal membrane through its lipid solubility and thus cause effect.

The reason snorting benzos doesn't work efficiently is because you essentially have 1-2mg of active substance and 300+mg of inert binder. The epithelial cells in your nasal mucosal membrane are very small and they essentially get clogged with the binder before the very small amount of active substance has a chance to absorb efficiently via this ROA.

Just ordered a bunch of samples including a couple of etiz from a fairly reputable site. They should be here in about a week, I'll let you all know how it goes!

can say snorting isn't worth it, rather ingest orally normally.

for me i start with 3x1mg and a couple beers

tolerance seems to be quick, ordering another bill, already running low

can see some dependence, and definite desire to re-dose, like most benzos
i find its best to take the dose first and all at once to get full nods, dosing throughout the day then a big dose gets ya nowhere.

and my mex is innn... I find similarity in etizolam and dissociatives thought effects
edit^ the muscle relaxant helps greatly with my insomnia as well as making the substances recreational effects more desired.
only if timed right

ramble ramble, disorganized bleh bleh bleh

There's zero point to insufflating any benzo. Even the water soluble ones, just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.

There's zero point to insufflating any benzo. Even the water soluble ones, just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
Don't fool yourself to hard. It may not be pertinent for nodding joe to get his peak plasma faster but it may be important to someone losing it on a psychedelic or someone with epilepsy.

Yesterdag I snorted two of those blue pills from a very reputable vendor and I must say that the effects were definitely stronger than those of 2mg oral. I'ts very easy on the nose too, so just try it. What have you got to lose?

I tried snorting a 1mg pill (with a white inside and blue coating) it did seem to work better than oral. Havn't bothered again since as I don't like putting that much crap up my nose & sublingual seems to work just as well. Simply put it in your mouth and chew.

Word of advice though - if you do it with the fully blue etizolams they stain your entire mouth blue so make sure you've got toothpaste to hand :D

Last edited:
Too easy to overdo etizolam at times. You get fcked up without you being aware that you are fcked up on this thing.
Easy to make fool out of myself at +2mg doses. Be careful. For starters start with 0.5-1mg and work your way up by 0.5mg increments if needed. Definately wouldn't recommend doing more than 2mg on the first time.
Wayyyyyyy better than valium tho in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.