• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam - long term (3years) regular responsible usage REPORT

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
Greetings,

I just wanted to share with everyone my usage of Etizolam from 2017 to current date 2020.

Benzodiazepines & analogs (Thienotriazolodiazepine) are not really indicated for long term usage, but as we all know, many do, even through correct legal channels, doctors still prescribe benzos for chronic anxiety issues, and remain effective as anxiolytics even after long term therapy

So I am a 240 lbs, 6” tall man with an extensive history of many substances from every drug class.

Currently on daily Methadone 80mg, Methylphenidate & Vyvanse as needed, all prescribed. Also take Tweed Indica jel caps, Phenibut every weekend with Vyvanse, and various other gabapentinoids at night cycled with Etizolam & Alprazolam to reduce tolerance to one substance in particular.

So after starting Methylphenidate (Ritalin) & Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) I would notice a desire to take a low therapeutic dose of a benzo plus Indica to relax and unwind at night. My stims are taken at low doses btw, 15mg in morning for Rita and 20mg Vyvanse (6mg d-amph) Lol, yes It’s very low, but effective for me. I found Phenibut very helpful but can only use maximum twice a week, I save for Sat/Sun at 1.5 g

In 2017 I discovered RC market and discovered the benzodiazepine analog Etizolam. After lots of research, I was amazed with Etizolam, being a legit pharmaceutical drug in Japan, Italy, India, and a reduced liability to develop tolerance, etc, you guys know all the details. I am very responsible with my dosing and log all my intake in phone’s calendar soI can keep track and know when to ease up a bit.

I weigh out 250mg of Etizolam powder and mix with 250 ml of propylene glycol and put in 60ml glass bottle with dropper for easy usage. I use a lot just a 0.4mg and vape potent Indica and in half hour I’m feeling Laxed. I try to keep my dose as low as possible. 0.5 mg is a typical max dose, or a 0.3mg and few hours later another 0.3mg.

I have ample supplies of pharma Alprazolam 0.5mg tablets and a 0.25 Xanax is equal to 0.5 Etizolam, but Xanax is more sedating, Etizolam much more functional and faster onset.

So the last year I noticed my Etizolam usage more frequent, almost every night a 0.4mg, some days multiple doses, weekends especially. So I started getting concerned. Nearly daily usage multiple months, and the days I’d skip it I would substitute with Pregabalin, Jin, 20mg Methadone evening dose sometimes

2 weeks ago I stopped everything, just to gauge my situation regarding tolerance/dependency. The first few days just to quite my mind and relax I would take half a Clonidine 0.1 tablet at night or I’d take a super light 70mg Pregabalin with some chronic & Jin drink before bed

I must say I felt a very mild something around day 4-7, like a little off, like my brain was missing that GABA-A PAM....while dozing off watching tv at night before bed, (taking cannabis & little lyrica hours before) my body would have a little jump, quick jolt, like a muscle twitch, I got a few of these for a few days, mild.

It has been a total of 14 days with ZERO Etizolam in my system (Or any other Benzo)....and I feel fine :) I was pleased. Minor discomfort for less than week but kept at bay with Clonidine / Pregabalin / Jin / Passion Flower / Valerian / Melatonin all in very low doses. (Also cut stims to reduce anxiety and substituted my Rita with Bupropion 150 XR so it wouldn’t be such a drop in mood....missing benzos and dopamine from stims.

To celebrate I took a Etizolam 0.5mg, smoked a J and then hours later took another 0.5mg lol :)

Roughly 150 mg Etizolam was taken through out 2017 to 2020 with the last year being more heavy, last 4 month were nearly daily 0.3mg and another 0.3 several hours later.....or a single 0.4 / 0.5mg dose with chronic at night.

Basically 300 tablets were used of Etizolam 0.5mg over last three years, with near daily usage last 4 months or so (frequently a 0.3 mg was used with 2 Tweed Indica jel caps) and felt minor discomfort for less than week and in 14 days feel great

Etizolam has taken the RC world by storm and is a amazing Alprazolam (Xanax) alternative, heck even better. Just use low therapeutic dosages and document you usage if need be, for long term usage, so you can recognize excess, and ease up to prevent addiction/tolerance/dependency to this wonderfully useful Thienotriazolodiazepine ;)

Cheers and be safe ;)

Last edited:
You're a lucky one then. However I hope people don't read this and take it as license to consume etizolam without fear of consequence.

I like etizolam but from experience it definitely causes a nasty rebound. It's true the rebound isn't quite as bad as other benzos but it isn't much less. I've had full blown withdrawal from etizolam that rivals any other benzo save for a shorter duration. I used to be a heavy duty benzo user and I've gone through severe benzo withdrawal two times, so these days a single 5mg dose of etizolam is enough to make me feel not well for a week after. I suppose I can use say 1-2mg in a single dose once a month with zero consequences.

People describe etizolam as a thienodiazepine as if its somehow distinct from benzodiazepines, but the mechanism is precisely the same and carries all the same risks. The lack of a benzene group is just a technicality; it is not a benzodiazepine, yes. But functionally it is.

Good job moderating your usage. I've never taken such small doses of etizolam except on accident and yes it still a suprisingly effective anxiolytic even at tiny doses. That said i found the motivation enhancement happens at higher doses. I find etizolam quite stimulating even at 5mg; suddenly i'll start talking and talking.

In any event I'd be cautious to think you can pull it off again and again. Eventually, with regular use, you'll have to pay the toll, and with benzodiazepines the price tag is astonishingly high (a price tag I can no longer afford anymore).

The thing to remember is that each time you experience benzo withdrawal or rebound anxiety the successive times increase in intensity. I guarantee that if you repeat the scenario you just described you will have a harder time the second time around.

There are about 5 excellent medical studies about Etizolams pharmalogical profile

The a1 subunit is responsible for tolerance/sedation/cognitive impairment.

Alprazolam (Xanax) caused something like a 96% binding profile at a1 subunit, while Etizolam at the same a1 subunit only had a 74% binding profile. (Just off the top of my head, I have the actual document saved on my phone)

At the a2 / a3 subunit (responsible for anxiolytic action) the effects of Etizolam were very similar to Alprazolam.

In essence, Etizolam is a less sedating anxiolytic, with reverse tolerance (increased anxiolytic action over 2 weeks of treatment) and a reduced liability to develop tolerance compared to classic benzodiazepines.

Yes, Etizolam (just because it’s a Thienotriazolodiazepine) is a FULL agonist at the benzodiazepine receptor complex, and if used in excess & extended periods will cause benzo withdrawal / tolerance / addiction. However, has a reduced liability and an improved safety profile compared with classic 1, 4 benzodiazepines such as diazepam and triazolo derivatives such as Alprazolam.

Pharma Etizolam tablets comes in 0.25mg / 0.5mg / 1mg strengths

I personally experience amazing anxiolytic effects from even a 0.3mg with Indica ....now that’s a low dose lol, you’ve got people taking 3 mg doses.....5 mg doses.....you WILL experience serious issues taking large doses like that. Period.

I go to Dollerama and buy these little glass vials with aluminum screw cap, and little baggies that the glass vial fits in. I load them up with 0.3mg doses mixed with juice for easy administration. So while out and about, or home, I can customize my dose to my liking.

A low therapeutic dose is the key....and obviously don’t take the stuff daily at large doses.

It should be noted, that only the last 4 months or so my usage became more frequent, so I got concerned and stopped everything for 14 days to gauge my situation. Prior to that, since 2017 I was using maybe 3 days out of the week, and low doses on average a 0.4mg dose

I was buying it buy the gram here where i am for super fair prices id say. Id often dissolve it in alcohol at 20 mg/ml and then use a 0.1 ml micro pipette to drop 0.1 ml (2 mg) onto a sweet tart candy. id then aloow the alcohol to completely evaporate and have a batch of 500 sweet tarts each impregnated with 2 mgs of etizolam.

I was obviously abusing usually taking 4-6 mg upon waking up and then a 2 mg dose in the afternoon and a 2 mg dose at bed. usually averaging around 8-10 mg per day. here in detox i thought my prescription for 2 mg of clonazepam once a day and 100 mg of gabapentin 3 times daily would cover the symptoms but fuck me it didnt.... i really began having symptoms after about 4-5 days on the once daily clonazepam regimen. I mentioned this in my other thread but thankfully yesterday the doctor upped me to 2 mg in the morning, 1 mg in the afternoon and 1.5 mg at night. so 4.5 mgs seems to be covering the withdrawal of 8-10 mg of etizolam which to me seems about right

A fellow Ontario Canada guy ah lol.....nice :)

It’s very nice having a few local vendors with a wide selection of premium items. No hassles at boarder customs, no problems with shipping, etc.

Deschloro-Etizolam is slightly better than Etizolam btw (which you would have easy access to being in Ontario). It’s in a fine HCL powder easily doses with a 2mg micro scoop (powder city micro scoops). It’s slightly more euphoric than Etizolam with a longer half life and duration of action 8-10 hours of noticeable effects, such as pleasant mood lift, and potent anxiolytic action. Removal of that chlorine atom to Etizolams structure really does make a significant difference.

think of Triazolam and Xanax. Identical except Xanax has the chlorine atom removed (just like Deschloroetizolam)

triazolam is used as a hypnotic and alprazolam is used as an anxiolytic

Deschloroetizolam is like the “Xanax” to the triazolam hypnotic properties (Etizolam)

I have used both extensively, and like both....but Deschloroetizolam shines like the Sun :) ....as does Etizolam lol