• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam Liquid Solution with Propylene Glycol.. just not happening

alesana

Greenlighter
I'm trying to make a mixture that contains ~100mg of Etizolam and 10ml of Propylene Glycol. I've heard that you 10mg/1ml will dissolve well, however it's been over 30 minutes now and they're still plenty of clumps of Etizolam in the solution. I have it in hot water, (the bottle, sealed of course), and I keep going back to shake it or open it and stir it. Any tips on getting it to dissolve? Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks,
Alesana

I just wasted 250mg of Flubromazepam cause it wouldnt dissolve in scotch, even after heating the shit out of it ,just bought PG and im hoping that works but your story is concerning, somebody must be dissolving it in some shit cause they sell the solution!

i know it will in acetone but apparently thats a bad idea?

The concentration seems to be too high. I dissolved 100mg in 50ml PG without problems so I would use more PG.

You're not doing it properly! There is hope!

The guy/gal with the scotch flubro - if you still have it you can save it by getting Everclear (95% drinking alcohol at a liquor store) and adding 50% volume to the existing non-dissolving solution and it will dissolve in time (give it a while) keep stirring. Add a little heat from a non-flame source. Flubro-AZO is the easiest dissolution I've seen in RC benzos.

Etiz - a half hour isn't going to get a 10mg/mL solution made. You can get it, but you'll want to stir it with a water bath (be very careful not to get water in the PG) or stir and just wait. Give it a day and it will dissolve if it's etiz. I suspect time and heat are missing from your equation. 10-mg/mL is pretty stout but it can be done. Be patient. Or use more PG and go for 2.5 mg/mL or the like. I've never done 10/mL but have heard many people succeed at that.

Best.

why not just buy a premixed solution as i do its only a couple more bucks than the powder from my hookup what i get is a 10ml 100mg solution of pg 1ml=10mg .01ml=1mg

If you can't get etizolam dissolved in propylene glycol my first suspicion would be that your PG is wet... dry/anhydrous propylene glycol will have higher solvent power than even 95% PG/5% water.

^^ 100% correct! 99% PG only... keep steam from water baths from getting into the solution (condenses from water bath & gets into PG/etiz) container...

99% PG from Amazon isn't expensive at all. Always buy food grade!

Great so to give a report to you guys, the 10mg/ml did eventually dissolve within a couple hours of shaking, heating, stirring, letting it sit, then repeat.
The reason I was using such a high concentration is that the only PG available in my area was from a vape shop an they sold 10ml bottles for extremely expensive.
I'm not going to be in the country for long enough to wait for an amazon shipment of PG or else I would have ordered a quart for $15.
Once it ended up dissolving, I realized my syringe had a leak in it and wasn't pulling up the liquid correctly (It would just fall back out, how stupid). I tried tilting it to get at least some to stay in, and while doing so (already had taken a little bit of Etiz), I poured the whole bottle all over myself. In a panic to at least gain something out of it I
starting sucking on my shirt where some of it soaked in.
I can't remember anything past that point.

Anyways, moral of the story, it might take a long time but you can dissolve 10mg/1ml.

Cause my supplier has Sold Out of Solutions..just powder available and I trust this supplier

^ thanks for the laugh I loved the sucking on shirt bit..:D