• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Liquid (Ratio:1-1)

Supeudol

Bluelighter
SO, I have ordered 2 bottles of Regular Solution Etizolam (1ml =1mg) and I am finding it a bit of weak to my standards as I am on a clonazepam taper, Right now, down to take 3mg Clonazepam per day. I gave some 2.5ml to my dad of Etizolam and he can really feel it, intact he's quit of out of it. I am have been ordering from this company this the end of April. They have have a concentrated solution here in Canada which is 4mg/ml and very giood. I Would have ordered it, but I am currently struggling with finances, so I just ordered 2 bottles of the regular solution, I am on also on Pregabalin (300mg BID). Lots of times I take more to potentiate the clonazepam or in this case the Etizolam. I have taken 1500mg of Lyrica. Although I have taken this dose of Pregabalin lots. Is there anything else that will help me increase the effects of Etizolam. I know its a difficult question to answer.I still have clonazepam 1mg left, but trying to save those until next Tuesday, It is not fake etizolam by any means as I have 2.5ml to my dad and he is quite out of it.

Any suggestions would be appreciate. Ive been around a long time. Thanks very umuch BLers.8)8(

You could taper your dose of benzo's way down for about 2-18 months and then you could try getting high off your etizolam. Otherwise with your tolerance you will require a large dose of Tiz to feel a pronounced effect. There are plenty of dangerous ways in which you could increase the effects which I will not mention as you are better off asking Reddit that question.

If used responsibly and not mixed with any other dangerous meds like SSRI's a small dose of DXM in the 30-50 mg range always speeds up my ability to taper off benzos or majoly increases the effects of lyrica or gabapentin. Mixing DXM with that high of a dose of lyrica honestly sounds dangerous. So I would not take the DXM in that situation. Ketamine is also another great NMDA antagonist which kind of helps to reset tolerance to both opioids and benzos I found. Unfortunately K and DXM can be rather dangerous to mix with those drugs. Tolerance sucks.