• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam/ Etizest/ etc.

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Ok, so I've been taking Etiz. on and off (mainly off) for maybe the last 5 years.

Never taking it for more than 2 weeks at a time and never going over 10mg per day.

I've always got it from the same guy, the same packaging, all same stamp marks, manafacturer, taste and look.

Now recently I got 100mg Etizest-1 and 100mg Etizolam MD. The same as normal, no change as I always check and double check what I've got. (Cautious nature)

So I tried my normal 2mg dose of Etizest-1 first as a tester and got minimal to no effects, which I thought was very strange. Decided I'd take another 2mg that night and if that didn't work just call it a night. Nothing.

I am fully aware of the blackouts caused by re-dosing this drug and I am very cautious I make sure that it never happens to me (again, as it's awful)

Wook up the next day with 0 memory loss and feeling completely fresh. Decided I'd try 2mg Etizest-1 with my morning cup of coffee, still nothing. Decided to take 4mg and ask my partner to keep en eye on me to make sure I didn't start doing stupid stuff. Nothing, not even that slight warm, benzo-ish glow of a carefree attitude.

Decided to compare the packaging on my order with the packaging on my previous one which I always keep for comparison reasons, everything, every last detail was exactly the same, even the taste.

Something must be up right?

Next I decided I would try try Etizolam MD variety I had, as ever I start with 2mg, nothing. Bumped that up to 5mg, nothing. In the end I took 10mg that day and got nothing. Normally after that amount I'd be a dribbling, incoherent mess.

The only other medication I'm taking currently is Gabapentin, Caffeine tabs (150mg) and lansoprazole.

Any ideas on what might be going on here? I've trusted this same vendor for 5 years, he's never let me down once and nothing is different.

Cheers for any input you may have.

Hey Bud, That does seem strange. I'm a heavy Etizolam user myself. I'm in Georgia, where it was recently scheduled IV. So I couldn't order anymore domestically. I took the plunge and ordered 500 Etizest 1 from India, you will not believe how little I paid for them. They arrived today, so I am stoked. Took about 7 days to get to my mailbox.

Now to your problem, I noticed when I was waiting and praying for my order to get here and not get seized by customs. I had cut down on my use a ton in the last feew weeks. I was at one point taking about 6-10 mg a day. Usually 6mg then about 4 later that night.

After cutting down to 1-2 mg a day for about a week. My tolerance dropped like a rock. When I received my order today, I immediately took 4 mg. and felt great.

Maybe if you can, I know it sucks..cut down to barely anything for a week or two. The magic will return, very quickly

Good Luck

Hey man, thanks for your reply.

I will just cut them out for maybe a week and then try again, see if it could possibly be my tolerance. Although I'm doubtful because my first dose was after a 2 month break, with no Benzos consumed at all.

I know Gabapentin works somewhat on the GABA receptors but whether there is a cross tolerance I'm not entirely sure.

I can live without but it's just a shame as my last experience with Etizolam seems to be completely failing. My vendor will stop selling as of now because of the ban coming in to force in the UK.

I've got 70mg left so will take your advice. Take a break and see what happens.

Thanks again.