• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam Discussion & Other Research Chemicals

mdgillispie

Greenlighter
Etizolam Discussion & Other Research Chemicals
  • Hello everyone! I am a newbie to the bluelight community, although I have visited the site hundreds of times.

I would like this discussion to be about the following:

Etizolam Information, Facts, and Experiences

Other Benzo-Like Research Chemicals

Experience with different opiate/benzo like RC's

and GO... I am currently taking Suboxone for opiate dependence and Etizolam for anxiety. I had a bad experience with Xanax abuse when I was prescribed. So I am trying Etizolam out to see if I can keep my use under control. I'm curious about other benzo-like research chemicals and their equivalency to other prescribed benzodiazepines.​

Etizolam personally hit me much harder than expected- I took 3 mgs and blacked out, I'm sure took more, and ended up in the hospital twice. Normally I would take 3-4 mgs kpins w/no problem, but everything effects everyone differently. I expected etizolam at 3mgs to be between 2-4mgs of alprazolam but it wasn't. And I didn't eyeball it. ALWAYS ALWAYS take like 25% at MOST of what you would think you want to do (so I should have taken like 0.5mgs of etizolam at first) and if it is a really novel substance an allergy test of a truly tiny amount.

I would have said this before but didn't follow my own advice b/c I was cocky and figured it was similar to other substances I had used. This has had SEVERE consequences in my life. If I EVER got it again I would set aside a 0.5mg drink, a 1.5 mg drink, and a 1mg drink and set them aside and hide the rest somewhere I wouldn't get to in a blackout.

Admittedly after blacking out F-lam may have came into it.

I've come to realize that. I only take 1.5-2 mgs at a time and so far, so good. I'm still able to function and my stess and anxiety/depression greatly reduces after each dose.

Just be careful- I took a two week (well like 12 day binge) and now am tapering (messed up twice on 9 day taper) and am down to 2mgs of diclazepam a day. I plan on going to 1.5,mgs tomorrow, then 1 mg for two days, then .5 for 2 days, then .25 for two days- very short taper I know, but I wasn't on for months. It was almost just like a 12 day semi-blackout. I THINK it shouldn't be too bad b/c for most people benzos aren't hardcore addicting at that period of time (A lot of medical sites claim before 6 weeks the dependency isn't that bad- and for me personally it takes longer to become dependent than opioids-I may try to stretch it out more if I have severe problems).

And I never have had problems with benzos before- only been dependent when RXed- I think if you hit a blackout point you just keep taking them though.

im new and didnt know how to put things in the correct place but fyi two friends i know where messing around w fu-f(foranyl)fentanyl) and i guess the one overdoesed so the othere gave him a shot a narcan waited ten min about no reaction i guess then gave him the other shot and it still wasnt enough swim had to go old fashioned with sternum rubs ice and slapping for a good hour till he felt his friend was out of danger,,so this is just a warning be safe and keep at least 2 vials of narcan on hand if your gunna reaserch it..thanks,again my first post i dont know how to put it places diff and whatnot...be safe!!

I find diclaz to be one of the more controllable RC benzos- it is chloro-diazepam. It doesn't hit so quick like valium (which I find to hit quick) it takes more like an hour as a sublingual solution. Has a long half-life and can easily be dosed once a day. Sort of sedating, I do find it enjoyable in the sense of controlling anxiety, but long term I think it would have a high risk of dependency b/c it has a half-life of days. At the same time this makes it good for tapering off benzos, at least so far, IMHO. I would recommend anyone getting into RC benzos getting like 100mgs or more (depending on how much other shit they are ordering) JUST IN CASE they find themselves needing to taper. Probably a 2nd best option to having a doctor do a diazepam taper, which I personally haven't seen them do (they seem to think cold turkey is fine). Maybe it should even be looked into as a alternative to diazepam (if the proper research was done) due to docs would probably feel diazepam to be a bit more abusable due to it seemingly hitting fast that first dose (again, in my experience). I think it is a good drug for anxiety, tapering, and with some recreational value for patient people who are willing to wait to feel effects.

remember though 1mg of diclaz may equal 10mgs diazepam in the long run (I've also heard 5 and 8 but most often 10 times and I would tend to think it is at least 8x stronger per mg)

the fent analogs....mmmm.... I'd just go with regular fent if I was going to go that route, who knows how strong each is and I don't even find them to be cheaper than fent from the DN. I wouldn't go the fent route though- it had an extremely short half life (IVing every like 45 minutes, maybe up to 75 but that is doing big doses that raise tolerance even more- got to the point I was just skin popping around my belly button). Last spring I started ordering fent off the DN because it is CHEAP when you look at how strong it is. Well my tolerance was like 10 fold in about a month or maybe less. Trying to switch back to subs was like straight up dope WDs (had to do dope for weeks just to have a bearable switch back to subs). I was up to where I did 3-4mg shots (and even a 5mg and an eyeballed shot (highly recommend against) from doing fent) and would wake up about 2 hours from a dead sleep shaking so bad it was almost impossible to hit a vein (usually skin popping was just a faster way to end the nightmare but the addiction was such that I knew hitting a 4mg shot at that point would be quite a rush). I would expect mostly the same from fent analogs give or take some potency and duration.

The slow release pain patch for serious pain patients is one thing, but I don't even see how one could maintain a normal lifestyle on reg. fent (MAYBE a-methyl or 3-methyl if dosed properly due to longer half lives) and I'm someone who supports HAT (Heroin Assisted Treatment- you could get by doing 4 shots of dope a day but would probably need at least 12 of fent if intramuscular (MAYBE)).

MAYBE potency wise but it has a half-life of multiple days (etizolam is like 4-6 hours)- so prob taking it even a couple times a week would lead to dependency and it hits slow. Would be VERY good for weaning off I feel like though due to that long half life.

It depends on what your after, pyrazolam is great for anxiety, deschroloetizolam is OK for a buzz, etizolam is illegal, clonazolam is pretty good for a buzz and being able to function socially. Metizolam is useless in every way. Diclazepam I can't really remember. Flubromazolam will knock you the fuck out and not much else, flubromazoPAM in most is good anti anxiety and an ok recreational drug though didn't affect me at all.

It depends on what your after, pyrazolam is great for anxiety, deschroloetizolam is OK for a buzz, etizolam is illegal, clonazolam is pretty good for a buzz and being able to function socially. Metizolam is useless in every way. Diclazepam I can't really remember. Flubromazolam will knock you the fuck out and not much else, flubromazoPAM in most is good anti anxiety and an ok recreational drug though didn't affect me at all.

Etizolam is still legal in most of the US (only illegal in Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas).

I felt flubramazolam when dosed PROPERLY actually could be very effective for sleep (as you said) and muscle relaxation as well as anxiety. Problems are it is highly prone to dependence, those doses are very low in someone without an insane tolerance, it seems to almost build its own specific tolerance, etc.

I would say in someone benzo niave a dose of 125mcgs is a good start for anti-anxiety/muscle relaxation. Maybe 250mcgs to knock them the fuck out. Definitely start at 125mcgs tops if you choose to use this substance and I personally sort of recommend against it. Also, it should be put away somewhere where it will not be redosed in a blackout. But all in all I feel people have to be much more careful with these RC benzos than they have been (I learned the hard way and consider myself fairly knowledgeable about pharmacology). F-lam is one of those that is crazy powerful yet there are safer RC benzos out there. I think for someone patient who will not keep redosing diclazepam actually is would be a good choice if one absolutely must self-medicate for anxiety. Pyrazolam sounds promising as well since it has little recreational value.

Etizolam does have unique effects as an anti-depressant and I could actually see it being added to the benzos (well technically it is a theodiazepine) RXed by MDs. But it does hit very fast and hard in some people, which I found out the hard way (again- I've been prescribed 2.5mgs of clonazepam before, taken 4mgs of alprazolam, and 3mgs hit me and put me on my ass and now I'll be in family court next week). If you must try it I'd say start at more like 0.5 or 1mg.

The flam is insane, even a benzo addict would be knocked out stone dead with a mg. It's very useful for sleeping literally nothing will ko you better. It's one of the fewer benzos I've came close to having a problem with I can see desetz causing problems, clonazolam fo sho and I was a 200mg per day diazepam addict at one point... Flubromazolam is one of the ones I never seen as a problem

I drank like multiple MGs of f-lam (in a blackout) and ended up in the hospital. Then after I could take it like a normal benzo, yet I still feel 3-4mgs of clonazepam. It is weird- almost as if it has its own tolerance