• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam and ethanol solution

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
This questioned has been pondered here on BL and other forums, but moderators/readers, I apologize in advance for any redundancies I may have approached. I simply want to grab some info from your heads as to the specificity of my situation.

I plan on ordering 250 mg of etizolam and desire to mix an ethanol solution, using Everclear.

They sell Everclear in pints, which equals about 473 mL of virtually pure ethanol.

My plan is to combine the 250 mg of etizolam with the 473 mL of ethanol, to produce a roughly-enough sketch of a dose-friendly solution.

Does anyone see any problem evolving from of my process? I want to make a coarse solution so 1) the mixing process is a smooth and easy one, and 2) I can dose as to my preference more comfortably.

Also, mixing about half the bottle of Everclear to make a approx. 2 mg/mL solution wouldn't be a problem at all.

In addition this question, I also want to ask... what do y'all mean when you refer to a "hot bath." That is, how hot? Do I boil? (I would say no). Do I simmer? Is the maximum level of heat on a faucet or shower enough to do the trick? And for how long?

And... as always... moderators, move this to its proper destination, as I saw it to be in a gray area in discussion

Thanks all!

I personally used ISO to dissolve my etizolam to inject it. BTW don't inject etizolam like I did, it did nothing that orally did not do for me. So I would use ISO if I were you but if you're set on using Ever Clear then I am sure it will dissolve perfectly fine in the amounts you've listed.
Why are you making a solution? Oral dosing or nasal spray?

I am making a solution to administer orally, since it is a lot less expensive to prepare it yourself than to buy it pre-made.

I am not injecting. I am getting tired of the PG taste and consistency, and I had heard that ethanol works better for dissolving etizolam than it does for other benzo or benzo derivatives.

What is ISO?

And what about this heated "bath" thing? Would using a lighter for a few minutes around the glass jar of the solution be the equivalent?

I am concerned about overheating and actually destroying the etizolam. It seems like it may not be necessary at all if I shake it for a very long time.

I guess it's time for me to find a tutorial somewhere here or elsewhere.

Thanks for your responses.

Etizolam isn't going to be destroyed by heat up to and including boiling water. Nor should you need a tutorial to dissolve it: it's not rocket surgery. Add etizolam to solvernt, stir vigorously, if you don't get it fully dissolved within ~10 minutes, continue to stir it in a warm water bath.

Oh, be sure to use the highest % ethanol you can find: 95% is best. If you're trying to dissolve it in vodka which is only 40% ethanol (80 proof) it won't work nearly as well.

ISO is isopropyl alcohol. A heated bath is just that, you fill a bowl with hot water ... heated bath.

Don't use a lighter around alcohol solutions for obvious reasons (flammable)

But what about this giant rocket assembly kit they sent me with my PG solution? Am I intended to do "surgery" on it as you said?