Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Etizolam and drug tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC128

Greenlighter
So I already have legit scripts for alprazolam and estazolam and I have a drug test coming up. Would the etizolam show up as a benzo or something else or not at all? I've been researching this all evening and thought I'd ask my own question about it. Because I'll be positive for benzos because of the xanax and estazolam.

So I already have legit scripts for alprazolam and estazolam and I have a drug test coming up. Would the etizolam show up as a benzo or something else or not at all? I've been researching this all evening and thought I'd ask my own question about it. Because I'll be positive for benzos because of the xanax and estazolam.

To my knowledge theres a chance it could show up on one of those quick tests or a dip stick, but in most cases if sent to a lab it wont because it's not a benzo. I don't think most labs are equipped to test for thenio's (or at least it's not standard procedure). If you're taking a piss for a PO I would be worried anyways and ignore my advice.

Just bring your scripts with you so when you test positive you will have a legal reason. If they decide to send your sample out for further testing you may have a problem, as the gentleman above me said.

They generally do not allow drug testing questions on the site, but since you are new I will cut you some slack.

Welcome to Bluelight.

Welcome to Bluelight. This subforum is about using chemical tests to determine the identity of pills, not about testing of people for drugs.

It's very difficult to answer questions about testing people. Please check out bluelight's rules and user agreement before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.