• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam alternative

thelazygent

Bluelighter
HI all,

My etizolam source is donzo since the ban.

I like etizolam bc its fast acting. I used etizolam when i would wake up prematurely to go back to sleep and get those extra hours of sleep my body needs. Also its nice to take on a Sunday to chill out before the week starts.

I do have access to other benzos. Which ones from the below are the closest to etizolam and the purpose of what I want to use it for.

CLONAZOLAM
Deschoroetizolam
Flualprazolam
Fluclotizolam
Flunitrazolam

*hot links removed 🤯 - negro

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Please do not link sources

Of those the obvious choice is deschloroetizolam. Pyrazolam might work.

The rest on that list are very different from etizolam, akin to getting hit on the head with a frying pan in comparison.

Yes pyrazolam. Maybe low doses of bromazolam. Problem is those aren't quite as fact acting as etizolam.

Hey, bit of a noob of mixing thins here... I have stevia (artificial sugar drops) what counts each trop... I though it would be a great cover. What would be a ration between clean flualpraxam and a liquid like that? I'm looking at 2-4mg

I tried Deschloroetizolam recently and found it extremely similar to etizolam however it's far less potent so quite a bit more is needed for the same effect. I sort of binged through a half a gram very recently and wish I had it now instead of when I took it.

Deschloroetizolam is an amazing substance. Slightly more pleasurable than Etizolam, not as potent, longer acting / longer half-life. De-chlorinated Etizolam is fabulous. If you don’t like it, your stuff is bunk.

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizolam 6mg

Alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg
Diazepam (Valium) 10mg
Diclazepam 1mg
Lorazepam (Ativan) 1mg

My benzo inventory I am fond of. Also can’t forget genuine Clonazepam 0.5mg (Klonapin) K-Pins are great :)

Current cocktail of choice:
Methadone 80mg
Dexedrine 10mg IR
Xanax 0.5mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Jin 2.5oz & Canada Dry
Belmont cigarette

Glock 21 .45 Auto in hand (after cleaning on coffee table) , watching American Military Channel while everything is peaking after my cigarette lol

Last edited:
Please do not link sources

Of those the obvious choice is deschloroetizolam. Pyrazolam might work.

The rest on that list are very different from etizolam, akin to getting hit on the head with a frying pan in comparison.flu
Flual isn't as bad as the others is it? It's strong as fuck but with the right dosage isn't it basically the same as xanax/etiz anyways? You need 1/4 as much too so it goes a long way I wouldn't really put it there with the others more in between, if someone had a tolerance and dosing right it's not that bad. The other ones are basically deliriants on crack.

Oh snap…Etizolam is now banned in the U.S. ?

Shit, sorry guys, that sucks. Btw, the Canadian vendor that carries Etizolam won’t ship outside of Canada precifically to countries where it’s banned. They wouldn’t want the attention of RCMP and other regulatory authorities

Years ago, I bought over 1,000mg of Etizolam, over 1,000mg of Deschloroetizolam amd 500mg of Diclazepam that are for rainy day usage. Xanax & K-pins for recreation here and there.

I hope you guys can find a source to purchase an ample supply of Etizolam before its all gone

Flual isn't as bad as the others is it? It's strong as fuck but with the right dosage isn't it basically the same as xanax/etiz anyways? You need 1/4 as much too so it goes a long way I wouldn't really put it there with the others more in between, if someone had a tolerance and dosing right it's not that bad. The other ones are basically deliriants on crack.

Flualprazolam is more than just more potent than etizolam/alprazolam. Many of these 2'-fluoro (or rather, 2'-halogen x, y, z etc) analogs are not just more potent but also more hypnotic than the compounds they were modelled after, and may behave differently at the benzo receptor subtypes.

Oh snap…Etizolam is now banned in the U.S. ?

Shit, sorry guys, that sucks. Btw, the Canadian vendor that carries Etizolam won’t ship outside of Canada precifically to countries where it’s banned. They wouldn’t want the attention of RCMP and other regulatory authorities

Years ago, I bought over 1,000mg of Etizolam, over 1,000mg of Deschloroetizolam amd 500mg of Diclazepam that are for rainy day usage. Xanax & K-pins for recreation here and there.

I hope you guys can find a source to purchase an ample supply of Etizolam before its all gone
I don't know whats changed inside the US but India recently cracked down on it i think and it became globally scheduled. It all seems bull shit to me I don't think etizolam OTC would be the worst thing.

Hi all.

I've a question for people knowing Etizolam better than me (I tired it years years ago.. while there was that big rush on RC..the time you could buy THJ blend herbs in smartshops haha).

EDIT: Before reading, I have a decent tolerance to benzos, don't take my dosages as "normal" for naïve or occasional users.
Benzos are shit drugs, remember that!

So I don't recall all the effects of Etizolam, and during that time I was also taking lots of other benzos, or drugs..a confusing moment of my life.

I ordered some Clonazolam (the best benzo for anxiety just need caution not to dose too much, which can happen so fast.. delusion of sobriety + euphoria ..hum. yes because I find it pretty euphoric and don't impact sexe in a bad way, contrary).
PS:: this one can be a trigger for (hypo)mania, I'm suffering of bipolar II, and definitely abusing Clonaz can be the switch).
NOTE: I usual fell usually ok with 1.5mg/day, or 2, max 2.5mg while having a panic attack..

For sleep Flualprazolam works great, not Knockout like Flubromazolam witch is a strong boy.. but it's also nicer, long lasting (you should know that next morning with be a bit slow ..but it's still a nice relaxed feeling).
There are short acting ones, stronger than Flualp, but I really don't want a half life like say of 3 hours, because I would wake up and not sleep anymore.

If you want to know the main differences between them.
But both could send you into blackout, especially Clonaz because of delusion of sobriety.

So instead of my Clonaz I got Etizolam powder.
Did a PG/alcohol solution at 8 mg per ml, so about 0.45mg per drop (it's in a vial with a dropper).
I took what should be a large amount of the course of some hours, from 5PM to about 2AM, notice I have severe insomnia for the moment and taking 7.5mg Lorazepam along with 40mg Diazepam (real ones, not ordered on web it's my prescription drugs) could not put me to sleep.
But I don't take so much ordinary'..was really in need of some sleep.

I currently take about 2.5 to 5 mg (max, maybe juste twice a week taking 5mg) Lorazepam + 10 to 20 mg Diazepam.
Note: I don't feel much, unless I drink (but I try stop alcohol), I'm just "normal", but remember even with tolerance your memory and how you are acting aren't so nice..

But usually I'm fine with 2.5mg Lorazepam and 10-15 mg Diazepam.

During the day of the test I did not take my prescription drug, just went for the Etiz.

What makes me know it's a benzo Is that I'm in "peace"(no bad anxiety, no craving, no shaking, no headache...).

I should have taken about 1mg + 2 mg + 5 mg + 5mg, and maybe 3-4 mg before bed.
And again maybe 4mg after 3 hours not sleeping.
(Finally took a bit of Quetiapine to have some sleep, 4 nights without sleep.. and I slept really well with only 50mg Quetiapine.
Whatever this benzo is, if it's etiz or not it helped somehow...weed also, but didn't drank anything!)

When I remember once I was used to 600mg Quetiapine + more benzos + other meds haha, crazy how things change..
Now no Quetiapine anymore, nor other drug.

I had no real sedation, (almost) no little euphoria, a bit of muscle relaxation, very little imbalance, but that's all.. BUT: I had no anxiety and no craving for my usual benzos.

I don't know Etizolam well.
But considering my benzo usage, and the amount of Etizolam I've been taking that day, do you think it's normal?

Ok I had no anxiety at all, and didn't took my benzos, but I remembered it was somewhat more sedating..
Next day still no anxiety. (Pretty unusual).

Is Etizolam a pure anti anxiety med or is this powder a really bad batch ?
(It dissolved without any residue).

I was thinking it could be something else, like the Pyrazolam I really don't feel much of it..(but not the same color so it'd not that one).
Any idea what kind of benzo it could be?

Thanks you!

Last edited:
My experience: lorazepam will not affect a body or mind at all while in etizolam dependence. As you ween, bromazolam may show some affect. Valium did work great as a long acting alternative. Etizolam withdrawal is the worst thing I've ever been through! I fear for many that see DT's at some point from short acting potent benzos.

It really sucks that etizolam is banned because it's such a good benzo, it's really incomparable. Safe for a benzo, not very amnesic, feels good, potent and short duration. Doesn't jack tolerance up and can be used more often than most others without dependence issues. I stocked up on 2 grams after it got banned due to finding a source that would still ship, and wish I'd have gotten more than that.

As for the ones you listed, bromazolam is pretty good but it's more sedating, longer lasting, and more amnesic. It also gives me rebound anxiety the next day and makes me feel off and groggy for a few hours in the morning.

Clonazolam i dangerous and it's shit, avoid that one. Super potent, but lasts for way too long, very amnesic, and produces strong "delusions of sobriety" (ie, you are fucked up but you think you're not). I find it not recreational and quite dangerous, and it jacks up your tolerance really fast and produced dependence quickly. The one and only time I've gotten some withdrawals from benzos, I took clonazolam for a few days in a row during opiate withdrawal, to sleep, because I ran out of etizolam. Would not repeat. I had a gram and would have thrown the rest away, except that a friend wanted to make a trade so I traded it instead for some methylone, which I was much more glad to have despite the fact that I traded like 2,000 doses for just about 10 doses.

I've been wanting to try flunitrazolam, it's among the very most potent of all benzos (dosage similar to LSD) and probably pretty euphoric, but also probably quite amnesic.

It really sucks that etizolam is banned because it's such a good benzo, it's really incomparable. Safe for a benzo, not very amnesic, feels good, potent and short duration. Doesn't jack tolerance up and can be used more often than most others without dependence issues. I stocked up on 2 grams after it got banned due to finding a source that would still ship, and wish I'd have gotten more than that.

As for the ones you listed, bromazolam is pretty good but it's more sedating, longer lasting, and more amnesic. It also gives me rebound anxiety the next day and makes me feel off and groggy for a few hours in the morning.

Clonazolam i dangerous and it's shit, avoid that one. Super potent, but lasts for way too long, very amnesic, and produces strong "delusions of sobriety" (ie, you are fucked up but you think you're not). I find it not recreational and quite dangerous, and it jacks up your tolerance really fast and produced dependence quickly. The one and only time I've gotten some withdrawals from benzos, I took clonazolam for a few days in a row during opiate withdrawal, to sleep, because I ran out of etizolam. Would not repeat. I had a gram and would have thrown the rest away, except that a friend wanted to make a trade so I traded it instead for some methylone, which I was much more glad to have despite the fact that I traded like 2,000 doses for just about 10 doses.

I've been wanting to try flunitrazolam, it's among the very most potent of all benzos (dosage similar to LSD) and probably pretty euphoric, but also probably quite amnesic.
Strange, for me Clonazolam is a great anti anxiety chem, and bit euphoric.
The half-life allows no "breakdown/rebout anxiety", all day long.
The real issue is the dosage, never take more looking for a "high" delusion of sobriety is strong, as memory impairment and false judgment (I want to say it again, abusing this one can provoke a (hypo) mania state for people suffering from bipolar disorder.

Flualprazolam also has a good delusion of sobriety, but as it is more sedating it's less likely to do much stupid things (not with tolerance haha).

Both are notorious for blackouts..

Some people have compared Etiz to Alprazolam, in my case I never found any equivalent to Alprazolam..(but I enjoyed Alprazolam..low dose Clonazolam felt like it the most, at low dose.. even if the sedation is stronger with Alprazolam considering 1mg Alp = 0.25mg Clonaz).

Didn't found any decent benzo..
Diclazapam was really not strong enough, but still nice mellow feeling, but not really effective for panic attack.

Some really short acting ones are prone to rebout anxiety..
And as sleeping aid it's not so great also.
Even if they could maybe be more euphoric (don't know, don't like so short half life like 2-3h..very fast out of bloodstream..)

Some are full on Pyrazolam, but it's even weaker, no sedation at all little anxiety relieve..

Hum tried two or three others, but disappointed..
Don't know a good functioning grug.

All good.

Last edited: