• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizest/ Etizam 1mg

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hi,

Was just wondering (hypothetically) What people would consider the daily dose of Etiz' would be for a mildly benzo tolerant person of average stats.

I know this is a hugely vague quesition. It's just that recently (& from a respectable seller) have been managing ~ 10mgs Etizest throughout the day with only VERY mild effects. Just a loss of anxiety and slight wobbles. Yet the sae batch had me totally carefree and floating from ~4-6mg per day.

Cheers.

(P.S. If i missed out any vital info just correct me an i'll answer best I can.

BZD's develop tolerance/tachyphylaxis rapidly. Every person, every situation and every drug is different, however, fast acting benzos or higher dosages wil cause tolerance to develop faster than using the minimum dose of e.g. nordazepam or clonazepam (longer acting/milder benzos). If you're using 10mg of etizolam daily then I would be suprised if you didn't notice tolerance developing after a few days. Etizolam is a fast acting benzo just like alprazolam or triazolam.

What people would consider the daily dose of Etiz' would be for a mildly benzo tolerant person of average stats.

Does it matter? You are obviously noticing that your normal dose doesn't go as far as it used to. (For reference I would say 1 to 2 mg of etizolam is enough - considering the baseline is about 0.5mg to 1mg for someone with no tolerance entirely, 3mg is getting to be Too Much/amnesia for the same person w/o a tolerance.)

It is very unlikely that suddenly the vendor decided to reduce the load of etizolam in the pills it was selling. Mind you, I don't exactly trust vendors based upon their reliability alone, either. But in this case the development of tolerance is the most obvious thing to blame.

TL;DR You are going to end up in trouble if you don't adjust your dosage (or stop taking etizolam habitually, entirely). Please be careful. Etiz is a good high but it's not worth ending up developing an anxiety disorder over.

honestly with etizolam or etizest when i started taking it 1 mg did me fine, curbed anxiety and gave me very mild mood boost and after several years of use, 1 mg still had nearly identical effects to when i started..i used it pretty much daily as well BUT i never exceeded 3 mgs at once and id only take it twice daily at most..etizolam is my favorite benzo tbh...i know its technically not a bernzo but u get my point lol