• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etiz/Clonaz cross-tolerance upon reecnt etiz "binge."

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
[[[Mods, please move if necessary... a TD;LR IS AT HE THE BOTTOM END ON The POST.]]]

Unfortunately due to a severe lack of control that is common with benzos/RC benzos, I grinded and grinned through a 250 mg solution in about a week (in the all-too-familiar haze resulting in trigger-happy dropper activity.). This occurred over the course of 5-7 days.

I recenlty acquired some well-known and popular presses of 1 mg clonazaloms (after about 4 days of abstisnce, or possibly about 3 three days after the concluison of the binge: not lengthy enough to to influence tolerance, I know.)

I have however be been only experiencing a small spectrum of the the infamously stong clonazolam effects. I have had these particular pellets before and they have landed me in blackout-related trouble that i care not to got into at this juncture. So they have known to be potent in the past. On the contrary, there have been month(s)-old repors of inactive pellets supplied by the mentioned vendor.

My curiosity has resulted in the following questions:

Does etiolam have such a cross-tolerance with clonazolam that it could render a solid portion of the anxiolsis, and insomnia-cure-all, (not to mention its exquisite euphoria) to a an almsost useless degree? My hope was that the sheer power of CLAM could penetrate a substantial accumulation of a benzo tolerance caused by high etiz doses, with its short half-life and 'xanax lite' rep.

I have also played it rather safe, ingestion 0.25 mg evry 4 hours or so. It is best to to take the full dose at once and not redose at all for 24 hrs, as opposed to "micro-mealing" small doses throughout a day's time, for instance, roughly 12 hrs in total?

My two theories are these...
A: The tolerance built from the condensed use of the 250/25mL etizolam PG solution has interfered with the effects of the clonazolam. (This is to me the most likely circumsatnce.)

B: The pellets are underdosed.
(this in unlikely, IMO). this vendor was on the receiving end of a backlash due to shipments of sup-par materials, and I think he learned a lesson and had a serious discussion with with his team.

If any knowlegable heads could shed some light on his topic, I would appreciate it. To contextualize, I started dosing the CALM only today and took approximately 3mg in periodic pill-nibbles and and what crumbles resulted from my pill splitters... mild anxyolyis, heavy eyelids were presented, but my agoraphobia pretty musch sustained itself.

Additionally, I did peruse through about 50% of the Clonazolam Mehathread, and it semed to degrade into off-topic bickering. I'm not complaining. I am aware that all internet forums are victims of theses sort of exchanges with sensitive subjects in the forefront.

Thanks for all help, friends and supporters. It is great to be part of this HR community.

TLD;DR: What is the cross-toloerance of etizolam and clonazolam? What is a tried 'n' true method of dose clonazolam?

Last edited: