• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etiizolam Pellets vs Liquid EtiZ!

kvsouth69

Bluelighter
So I found a us vendor not too far form me who has rave reviews. The only thing that bugs me is that he required a signature (where they also ask for ID). I've found the best reviews on reddit so far on this guy (several actualy) and just spent a lot of the night chatting with him. He says the etizolam goes like hotcakes, but he did have 30ml of the liquid. Now I've never done liquid. How does that compare to the pellets? Just as easy to re-up too?

He also has what I've heard the best clonazolam, and since iI'm very disappointed with the ones I just purchased in the UK, Im really excited about tryint those. He also has that in liquid form.

The last he sells is flubromazolam (pellet and liquid_) and unforutnatley he's so low that he can't give me a sample so he's going to give me extra clonaz's.

This guy is shipping out tomorrow, 2 day priority (only method), so I should get it by Tuesday! yea!~
!

bump...I've never had liquid an RC....is it like a pellet? Doesit hit you fast? could it be more dangerous?

bump...I've never had liquid an RC....is it like a pellet? Doesit hit you fast? could it be more dangerous?

Regardless, I've found a legit source a state away that has all 3 in pellet and liquide form and RAVE reviews. Enough money gone to waste to finally
achieve this~!

I havent tried it, but common sense tells me that mg for mg the effects will be identical, with the difference being that the liquid will probably kick in quicker, possibly letting you feel more of an initial 'punch'

I must warn you about etizolam in the interest of HR... not to hijack your thread, but I read a lot about etizolam before getting 200 1mg tabs.
According to my research., etizolam is less addictive than other benzos, and takes longer to get addicted to. I used it for 8 days in a row. I was taking about 5-8mg/day until day 5 when i started to quickly taper down..
I have never in my life been addicted to benzos, or experienced any kind of withdrawals from benzos in any way. I have had access to large amounts of alprazolam, diazapam, klonopin, etc etc
I was always careful.. tapered down (although usually very quickly over maybe 3 days) so i wasnt too worried bout using the etizolam. I used as if it were any other benzo that i have successfully used in the past with no problems at all.
So the first night without any etizolam came, and I thought to myself that I was doing really fine. I had no symptoms (of benzo withdrawal) at all... so i went to bed.. with no benzo of any kind in my system for the first time in around 9 days.. The next thing I know, I wake up, after maybe 30 mins or less, and my body is completely paralysed.. i am unable to move anything... and i have a feeling.. i cant really describe it... i feel so weird, unlike anything i have ever felt before.. basically I felt as tho i became so aware of my body.. i felt myself inside the body.. and i was so small. like an atom... i became aware of every cell in my body and my body was so massive.... i mean my body felt as large as the universe. and also as heavy. i couldnt move at all... i became completely terrified. i was so scared i screamed. somehow i was able to control whatever muscles and bodily systems are responsible for screaming. a friend came and shook me until i was able to regain control of my body somehow. i didnt even think at this time that it had anything to do with my etizolam bender. once i regained control, my body felt so weak and tired, in a strange and shitty way.. my legs were like jello.. so anyway i was so tired i ust drank some water and went back to bed... it was hard to sleep despite how tired i felt. BOOM i wake up in the exact same situation... its like i had finally passed out.. and i think i slept for maybe less than 5 mins until i awoke unable to move... i couldnt tell if all my muscles had become tensed, but it felt like they had.
anyway.. long story short.. it happened a total of five times that night. i didnt end up sleeping properly all night... i really dont know if i was having seizures or what it was.. but it was terrible and horrible and terrifying. after the 5th experience i took a 1mg etizolam that i had remembered seeing floating around in my backpack a few days before. i felt back to normal within 15 mins, and was able to sleep.
I just woke up a few hours ago. i now have no more etizolam tablets... I'm really freaking out and worried. hopefully, that was the extent of my withdrawals and ill be fine tonight.... although reading that now i realize how unrealistic that hope is!! I don't know what I will do now :( I have really fucked myself for real.. and never saw it coming... really didnt consider that i would experience withdrawals after a week of use.. and a taper.. cuz i have never felt this way ever before.. even with stronger benzos like xanax.. used similar (equivalent) doses for the same time frame and taper, and i was fine..
BE CAREFUL WITH ETIZOLAM.
I really have no idea whats gonna happen to me.. what i have done to my body.. im honestly scared as f*ck right now....

Isn't estizolam like 1 mg = 1 mg xanax? and you were taking 8 mg a day for a week? did you have a prior benzo habbit? And even if so 200/8= 25... So there is a flaw in your story somehow. You said you only took them for a week, but you originally had 200 pills? and that you found the last remaining one floating around in your backpack. Do you mean you used them for like a month or two and then the last week you had em you went on a bender, then tried to taper down and then this happened?

Isn't estizolam like 1 mg = 1 mg xanax? and you were taking 8 mg a day for a week? did you have a prior benzo habbit? And even if so 200/8= 25... So there is a flaw in your story somehow. You said you only took them for a week, but you originally had 200 pills? and that you found the last remaining one floating around in your backpack. Do you mean you used them for like a month or two and then the last week you had em you went on a bender, then tried to taper down and then this happened?

200 pills of bunk clonazolam

I havent tried it, but common sense tells me that mg for mg the effects will be identical, with the difference being that the liquid will probably kick in quicker, possibly letting you feel more of an initial 'punch'

I must warn you about etizolam in the interest of HR... not to hijack your thread, but I read a lot about etizolam before getting 200 1mg tabs.
According to my research., etizolam is less addictive than other benzos, and takes longer to get addicted to. I used it for 8 days in a row. I was taking about 5-8mg/day until day 5 when i started to quickly taper down..
I have never in my life been addicted to benzos, or experienced any kind of withdrawals from benzos in any way. I have had access to large amounts of alprazolam, diazapam, klonopin, etc etc
I was always careful.. tapered down (although usually very quickly over maybe 3 days) so i wasnt too worried bout using the etizolam. I used as if it were any other benzo that i have successfully used in the past with no problems at all.
So the first night without any etizolam came, and I thought to myself that I was doing really fine. I had no symptoms (of benzo withdrawal) at all... so i went to bed.. with no benzo of any kind in my system for the first time in around 9 days.. The next thing I know, I wake up, after maybe 30 mins or less, and my body is completely paralysed.. i am unable to move anything... and i have a feeling.. i cant really describe it... i feel so weird, unlike anything i have ever felt before.. basically I felt as tho i became so aware of my body.. i felt myself inside the body.. and i was so small. like an atom... i became aware of every cell in my body and my body was so massive.... i mean my body felt as large as the universe. and also as heavy. i couldnt move at all... i became completely terrified. i was so scared i screamed. somehow i was able to control whatever muscles and bodily systems are responsible for screaming. a friend came and shook me until i was able to regain control of my body somehow. i didnt even think at this time that it had anything to do with my etizolam bender. once i regained control, my body felt so weak and tired, in a strange and shitty way.. my legs were like jello.. so anyway i was so tired i ust drank some water and went back to bed... it was hard to sleep despite how tired i felt. BOOM i wake up in the exact same situation... its like i had finally passed out.. and i think i slept for maybe less than 5 mins until i awoke unable to move... i couldnt tell if all my muscles had become tensed, but it felt like they had.
anyway.. long story short.. it happened a total of five times that night. i didnt end up sleeping properly all night... i really dont know if i was having seizures or what it was.. but it was terrible and horrible and terrifying. after the 5th experience i took a 1mg etizolam that i had remembered seeing floating around in my backpack a few days before. i felt back to normal within 15 mins, and was able to sleep.
I just woke up a few hours ago. i now have no more etizolam tablets... I'm really freaking out and worried. hopefully, that was the extent of my withdrawals and ill be fine tonight.... although reading that now i realize how unrealistic that hope is!! I don't know what I will do now :( I have really fucked myself for real.. and never saw it coming... really didnt consider that i would experience withdrawals after a week of use.. and a taper.. cuz i have never felt this way ever before.. even with stronger benzos like xanax.. used similar (equivalent) doses for the same time frame and taper, and i was fine..
BE CAREFUL WITH ETIZOLAM.
I really have no idea whats gonna happen to me.. what i have done to my body.. im honestly scared as f*ck right now....

I thank you for sharing that story and will remember it becausse Im tired of learning from my own mstakes!! I wishthe best for you and sending posivite vibes your way.

No , I have not had etizolam that was real etizolam in over a month. Never had to taper from it.

Pretty sure alprazolam is more potent than etizolam, ime and from what I've read from others expirence its more like 1mg alprazolam is equivalent to 1.5-2mg of etizolam.

kvsouth, my first post was about hydr0m0rph's post, he said he had 200 pills of etiz and that he was only taking ~8 mg/day for one week, and in that week he ran out of pills. This does not make sense mathematically. He was either using for much longer than he said he was, or he took way more in that one week than he said he did, which either way the WDs he was talking about would make a lot more sense.