• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Ethyphenidate

Pineappleexpress42

Bluelighter
I've been using eph for the past few days, and have not had sleepless nights or anything but have experienced shortness of breath, fluttering heart etc. Largest shot I have done is a point so yes I am IV'ing it. I am using my last bit even though my lungs & heart hurt & then I'm done with it. I would like to know what the possible damage could be, I am thinking about going to a doctor/ hospital after I do the rest.

Well there's a clear correlation between using Ethylphenidate and suffering from the well known side effects such as shortness of breath, fluttering heart, muscle stiffness, tachycardia, insomnia, hypertension etc... So stopping its' use would stop the side effects. What do you need to consult a doctor at a hospital about?

Well I've heard this is a very corrosive substance and so I would think shooting it could result in permanent heart damage etc.

Nobody knows but it takes a toll on your veins for sure.
I'd never even snort this stuff and throw it away.

i'd be worried about addiction too, most of the stories about pepole getting addicted to eph are either from vaping or iv

also, if you like eph, try isopropylphenidate, it's very similar to eph, only the ratio between negative and positive effects is much better

as for roa - either oral or plugged is the best choice imo... you can snort a bit every so often, but doing it regularly is going to fuck your nose