• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Ethylphenidate;methiopropamine potency

phaseone

Greenlighter
Moved to UK recently. Northampton. Been dying to try some of those RC's that they sell in headshops, but i couldn't manage to find them. So few days ago i stumbled upon a small store that mostly sells teddy bears, posters and smoking paraphernalia, including bongs. That and bottles of poppers got my attention. Store is mostly run by some Indian guys so that seemed sketchy enough for me. Bongs, poppers and teddy bears? Seriously? I think JUST bongs would be much more appropriate cover IMO. Anyways...I bought a bottle of poppers and asked them perhaps they sell incenses or something like that. They smiled and handed me all sorts of smokes and powders. Uncontrollable grin on my face showed up and i bought what they suggested. 2 packs of smokes and 2 packs of bath salts. Now here's the thing - Smokes did the job better than expected, but that's not new to me. I was quite excited about the salts i bought. One of them said "White mm" and the other one said "Chalk". Both of them were 0.5g and slightly overpriced comparing to online headshops with free shipping. So the first one supposed to be methiopropamine as it said on the bag, and the other one's - Ethylphenidate. Did them separately by taking a few day break. Both of them lasted for roughly 2 hours by insufflation. Fun rush for 30min TOPS followed by a slight stimulation for another hour but thats it. Talkative - Yes. Bored after an hour - YES. Urge to redose was there for a good amount of time where i tried my best to refuse. Overall it felt like a small dose of amps but without tweaking really. Duration disappointed me big time..The only side effects that iv'e experienced was runny nose for a long time followed by a nasty series of drips, and as soon as the rush ends my eyes fell exhausted, like i was drinking for a whole night. No pupil dilation too..So the thing is - iv'e read plenty of reports about these RC's. Guys weighting same as me, taking same doses as i took and more than a few experienced euphoria, strong rush, etc.. Some of them even compared it to be as good as cocaine. And the funniest thing is that the both powders had the same taste, same drip, same smell even the high was just the same even through they were labelled as different chems. Is it possible, that they cut their batch with some adulterants? My friend done some too, and effects were the same..I just can't understand why people are so hyped up in their reports? Not worth the money, health and time. Could be great study aid or at least a little encouragement for a job interview. That's all its good for and i still can't believe that they all to the same thing.. Can't be true, i need proof. I would rather trust you guys than some Indian charity shop guy tellin' me that "It's very strong vitamins".