• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Ethylnaphphenidate (HDEP-28) mega thread

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
Ethylnaphphenidate. The newest phenidate stimulant. HDEP-28

I just discovered this creation, no not METHYLnaphohenidate, ETHYLnaphphenidate. Here's where I found it: *removed vendor link*

Last edited:
This is the newest phenidate stimulant after 4-methyl-methylphenidate. Please post any experiences or information you might have on this drug. No this is not METHYL, but instead ETHYLnaphphenidate. Not HDMP-28, but instead HDEP-28. So much excitement =D

Has anyone out there even tried this?

I have only found 1 trip report on it and the person made it confusing to determine if they actually liked the experience or not. lol

Is Ethylnaphphenidate aka HDEP-28 worth trying?

Ok I just noticed whoever started this thread listed the RC as Ethylnaphphenidate which is inaccurate.

The new RC that replaced Ethylphenidate is in fact Ethylnapthidate.

Has anyone tried
Ethylnapthidate?

HDEP-28 aka Ethylnapthidate
atVK5Br.png

Greetings everyone, I did an allergy test, waited an hour then bombed 60mg of HDEP-28 about 2 hours ago and it's a lot stronger than I expected. I have used Ethylphenidate approx 15 or so times and HDEP-28 is a lot stronger then Ethylphenidate in my experience as of now. Focus is clear, I have a buzz thing going with euphoria that hit me about 50 mins after bombing and has lasted until now. I'm on 2hours as of 5 minutes ago and feel good, not over stimulated but with energy and clear focus. I could study for hours if needed or clean out the entire house. No side effects so far, no nausea or dizziness involved; just good clean energy and focus up to this point. I plan to do a more extensive trip report tomorrow giving all details etc. I will be testing this again surely over the next several weeks to see if it has consistency or changes in pattern.

All the Best!

For first time had some tonight rather powerful but i took 2 decent lines forgetting it wasn't just speed, silly i know. well yesterday early evening and I'm still getting a wee lift time for some whisky to get me down a bit.

I'm interested in the come down. If it doesn't share the evil EPH comedown, we might have a winner.

still to get some whisky lol can't be bothered doing anything except sit at computer but better get up and drink something. I'm had plenty evil comedowns from other stuff so hopefully its not going to be too bad.

the come down is pretty bad still not slept or done anything lol. oh took a couple tramadol all i had left, skipping my other meds last night hasn't. helped either.. So should help me when i take them later.

tramadol worked and i caught up with other meds i missed on purpose on Sat ie warfarin, duloxtine and [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Quetiapine not at same time of course, then couple benzos before bed and straght to bed but got up for a piss about 4am and my legs were like jelly and i fell in shower cubical ha ha the back to bed till 10 this mors, so was really like a normal amphetamine come down for me but its so called suicide Tuesday tomorrow [/FONT]:? couldn't take this every week, just for a special buzz.

Some days ago I tried a white fine powder labeled as Ethylnaphthindate intranasal.

T = 11 am
T+10 fresh and cold sensation turns into sharp burning of the nose caverns
T+25 feel lightheaded and nauseous
T+60 good focus, somewhat psychedelic (could have been afterglow of dissociative use the day before)
T+2h chatty and bouncy, focus enhancement still active

T+3h = t another small line done, nose becomes cold again, gooey saliva
t+30 can't concentrate properly, increased lightheadedness, vertigo and flickering vision
t+45 more comfortable again, euphoric after difficult masturbation
t+60 feeling of fitting in perfectly, as if I was set in concrete
t+140 strong heartbeat, urination pressure
t+2h30min ate a wafer and drank tea without appetite, felt nauseous afterwards, almost vomitive with Cheyne-Strokes respiration, smoked two cigarettes, that gave relief for a moment, eyes want to be closed
t+2h40min repetitive burping, cold sweat
t+3h feeling better, comfortable head-space
t+3h20min stressed out again, begin to play a fast-paced fighting game, heartbeat goes up to 160 - 180bpm
t+4h30min played for an hour until I got a blister on my thumb, smoked another cigarette, eyes are burning, Cheyne-Strokes respiration

t+7h30min went outside at some point for a walk and for smoking, ended up wandering a long distance with short runs, that felt good
t+8h forced myself to eat something, nausea again
t+8h30min shaking uncontrollably, bruxism
t+10h going to bed, unable to sleep or even hold still for longe than 10min, uncomfortable and fast heartbeat

I sweated all night and found myself unable to even doze. The whole next day I had lack of appetite, pretty good stimulation and focus, despite my worn down status, appearance and mentioned respiration issues. In the following night I finally could sleep again, but still felt agitated and uncomfortable with any position after a while.

The high was good and long-lasting, but the late stimulation was prolonged in the same fashion and as nasty as stimulant comedowns tend to be. The substance also seems to be really strong. I already dosed cautious and still ended up rambling for two days and a night.

i had a little amount of hdmp-28 years ago, quite liked it. it was balsam for the noose when snorted and the effects were also quite nice. now im getting a gram of hdep-28 soon. anybody here that can make a comparison of these two? i suppose its a little bit weaker than hdmp-28.

Some days ago I tried a white fine powder labeled as Ethylnaphthindate intranasal.

T = 11 am
T+10 fresh and cold sensation turns into sharp burning of the nose caverns
T+25 feel lightheaded and nauseous
T+60 good focus, somewhat psychedelic (could have been afterglow of dissociative use the day before)
T+2h chatty and bouncy, focus enhancement still active

T+3h = t another small line done, nose becomes cold again, gooey saliva
t+30 can't concentrate properly, increased lightheadedness, vertigo and flickering vision
t+45 more comfortable again, euphoric after difficult masturbation
t+60 feeling of fitting in perfectly, as if I was set in concrete
t+140 strong heartbeat, urination pressure
t+2h30min ate a wafer and drank tea without appetite, felt nauseous afterwards, almost vomitive with Cheyne-Strokes respiration, smoked two cigarettes, that gave relief for a moment, eyes want to be closed
t+2h40min repetitive burping, cold sweat
t+3h feeling better, comfortable head-space
t+3h20min stressed out again, begin to play a fast-paced fighting game, heartbeat goes up to 160 - 180bpm
t+4h30min played for an hour until I got a blister on my thumb, smoked another cigarette, eyes are burning, Cheyne-Strokes respiration

t+7h30min went outside at some point for a walk and for smoking, ended up wandering a long distance with short runs, that felt good
t+8h forced myself to eat something, nausea again
t+8h30min shaking uncontrollably, bruxism
t+10h going to bed, unable to sleep or even hold still for longe than 10min, uncomfortable and fast heartbeat

I sweated all night and found myself unable to even doze. The whole next day I had lack of appetite, pretty good stimulation and focus, despite my worn down status, appearance and mentioned respiration issues. In the following night I finally could sleep again, but still felt agitated and uncomfortable with any position after a while.

The high was good and long-lasting, but the late stimulation was prolonged in the same fashion and as nasty as stimulant comedowns tend to be. The substance also seems to be really strong. I already dosed cautious and still ended up rambling for two days and a night.
ok, just curious here -- what about the masturbation qualfied as "difficult"? just to attain orgasm lol. I imagine all sorts of nonsense seeing that.