• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etazolam and Tramadol combo

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Hey folks
Thinking of having a combo of etazolam and tramadol with a spliff or two later
Has anyone tried this combo that give give me any idea of doses and the effects please
Cheers

This potentiates (death). You've got to be careful of your doses by keeping both the etiz/tramadol lower unless you have utmost confidence in your tolerance of them being combined.

I want to point out that having tramadol tolerance and benzo tolerance respectively does not make you have tolerance to the combination itself. Many have died from combining benzos/opioids due to overconfidence. However, you'd be fine if you don't combine a lot. I think what happens for the benzo-induced overdoses is that people loose inhibition and just keep consuming more and more.

This potentiates (death). You've got to be careful of your doses by keeping both the etiz/tramadol lower unless you have utmost confidence in your tolerance of them being combined.

I want to point out that having tramadol tolerance and benzo tolerance respectively does not make you have tolerance to the combination itself. Many have died from combining benzos/opioids due to overconfidence. However, you'd be fine if you don't combine a lot. I think what happens for the benzo-induced overdoses is that people loose inhibition and just keep consuming more and more.

Was going to try 1mg etazolam
100mg tramadol

Hey folks
Has anyone tried this combo that give give me any idea of doses and the effects please
Cheers
I wouldn’t recommend this combination at all. Highly dangerous even with tolerance.

Honestly, it’s dangerous even with a tolerance. It wouldn’t be wise for you to mix these. Please don’t. I like having your around my little Elf friend.
I won’t Princess, I promise and I’m also honest about you being a true Princess with a heart of gold.<3<3

Hey folks
Cheers
I would suggest maybe an alternative, far safer if not completely safe, and with far greater recreational potential, Kava with Etizolam is a really fantastic match.

I take 10 to 12 mg's Etizolam a day for severe anxiety disorder, and drink 30 to 60 grams kava.

The two are marvellously synergystic. No risks as such, as with Tramadol plus Etiz.

Was going to try 1mg etazolam
100mg tramadol

I would try .25mg of benzo 1st time. You can always try more next time. You just need a tiny amount of benzo with opiates.

These multiply each other. So this combo is really like 300mg tram and 2mg of benzo to the brain. And why you can OD pretty easily.

What will happen is you will just knock out. Not a fan of etizolam (then again any benzo knocks me out when taken too much). So maybe less tram as well so you can enjoy the weed and watch a movie.

I would try .25mg of benzo 1st time. You can always try more next time. You just need a tiny amount of benzo with opiates.

These multiply each other. So this combo is really like 300mg tram and 2mg of benzo to the brain. And why you can OD pretty easily.

What will happen is you will just knock out. Not a fan of etizolam (then again any benzo knocks me out when taken too much). So maybe less tram as well so you can enjoy the weed and watch a movie.
You were right
It just put me to sleep

If you took a little there's no way it would result in an OD. It's just when you take a lot of tramadol and etizolam (why would you need that much pain relief/anxiety relief lol?) that you might black out and not wake up :(

Try not to use both at the same time. Maybe wait an hour in between or so.

Can I take fioricet with Etizolam?

Does fioricet get you high?

You can take a benzo with anything you want (its mixing with other cns depressants you need more caution only). If you had a headache and had a little benzo, took both you would sleep it off. But not for fun and waste of a benzo otherwise. You won't feel much from fioricet, it won't get you high unless you never took opiates in your life. Just a little codeine with a lot of caffeine and tylenol. Maybe there is some extraction method to strip the caffeine and tylenol out. Personally would just save them for headaches like they were made.

Is it okay to take Zopiclone for sleep after taking 300mg of Tramadol throughout the day? For some reason after I take Tramadol I have restless sleep.

Yeah, those Z drugs are like fake benzos in a way. You can take Zopiclone for sleep. Just mind the dose is all until you are sure.

What stays in your system longer, Etizolam or Klonopin? And is Etizolam considered a benzodiazepine and be detected as such in a drug screen test?

What stays in your system longer, Etizolam or Klonopin? And is Etizolam considered a benzodiazepine and be detected as such in a drug screen test?

Kpins stays longer. Yes, etizolam will show up as a benzo. Would drop dirty for Etizolam all the time on a benzo check.

Sleeping pills will probably come up as well in a 10 panel. They are Z drugs. Some of the 10 panels will include them.

5 panels. Oddly kpin, and sleeping pills do not show up. Nor does methadone or suboxone.