Cycle Advice Estrogen.. how do you manage it?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Well boys we back and getting it in the gym -

For longer term users of AAS, do you take a anti estrogen? My anti E usage was much more needed when on Tren I found. Obviously no recommended but I’ve just taken anti Es basically as needed for gyno and even a few doses of arimidex completely resolved the problem.

I definitely think I function better in all aspects with higher spectrum estrogen. Im finally gonna get a hormone panel this week or next.

So..

What’re you running gear wise? What do you run anti estrogen wise? What is your ideal estrogen level if you have the means to have frequent blood tests?

Oh and does high estrogen cause high blood pressure? Or is that more cholesterol related?

My anti E usage was much more needed when on Tren I found.
Interesting.
From what I've heard, Tren doesn't require E-blockers, because it can't be aromatized to estrogen the same way testosterone can.

Interesting.
From what I've heard, Tren doesn't require E-blockers, because it can't be aromatized to estrogen the same way testosterone can.

I believe Tren when ran with test can produce more estrogen and progesterone but I’m not positive. If it’s not the estrogen than my prolactin levels are too high but anti estrogens help keep my gyno down so it’s difficult to tell

If you can, get a sensitive estrogen test to see what it's really at when running tren. I'm curious what is really going on. I know it'll false flag on non sensitive test and give ridiculously high estrogen levels on them.
As for me, I got contest lean and haven't needed an AI or serm since. I guess my nicotine usage could possibly count as an AI though I'm not sure how effective it really is