Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ephedrine

dialated665

Bluelighter
hi all !

was wondering if anyone can tell me if in australia EPHEDRINE can be bought over the counter in chemists ??

As i would like to try sum, before i go to bali on holiday, as last time i was over there i noticed on the "Hotel Chemist List" EPHEDRINE was on that list.

As i knew that EPHEDRINE is in the class of Amphetamines, and it was on my last day i was there did not bother to buy any...

NOW this time im keen to buy & try whilst holidaying cos im certiantly not taking pillz with me and i AINT buying any dodgy BALINESE shit, i thought i'll go to the hotel chemist, and ask for some EPHEDRINE for my asthma... lol

anyways plz help ? and haz anyone dun this in bali too ??

ta

dialated665

its not legal here, as its something they tell you not to bring back while in bali,
i bought some while over there,
most stores have it,
it's crap,
waiste of money.

im not into stimulants, but compared to others it was not-euphoric and basically not even comparable to dexi's

i wouldnt bother again, but its really easy to get over there, what i bought came in a little tube, i even gave one to my dad, haha

i have heard some people rate this stuff, i personally think it was crud.

mate.

I got back from bali 5 days ago. Had a fair bit of ephedrine while i was over there. A container of it costs 20,000rp ( aus $3 ) and has around 30 pills in it. I took 6 at once and maybe 2 every hour or so to get me going. While on it i was "flying" as one of my mates put it. Very similar to speed, althought this shit put me in a really good mood, were speed doesnt. I was over with some "non drug using" mates and even they needed 6 to get going.

On another note i had to laught at my freinds, they are dead set againts the "drugs" i use here at home. Yet they couldn't get enoth of this shit into them. You should of seen the look on there faces when i explained to them on the last day what the shit actually was hehehehehe some people are so clueless!

Any way mate, enjoy bali

cheers

sab

=)

thanx guys !

i still think that im gonna give it a go ! seen as tho it is so avalible ! and if its that cheap and crap, it will be like eating lolliez !

yes i will enjoy my holiday !